The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 1
You think that's a lot?! :rolleyes: I've got boxes of stuff downstairs, kitchen stuff, bathroom stuff, bedding etc. And then I've got 3 boxes of stationary supplies, books, stuff for my laptop etc. I've no idea where it's all gonna go :s-smilie:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
I've managed to practically fill my car, including the front passenger seat and that's not including bedding, towels, alcohol or food. :\
Reply 3
Marquees? Oooh yay! I heard that Surrey had marquees. I was disappointed we didn't.ff!

Now thinking of it. That could have been a joke. Storing all our stuff.. Oh well I don't care because IM GOING TO UNI TOMORROW. WOOOOOOOOO.

At least I won't be the only one with huge amounts of stu
Reply 4
Technically I would be going tomorrow...but no-one can take me till Sunday :frown:
Reply 5
Packing pretty much done now. Im coming up on the train so i had to limit the stuff im bringing tomoro. I have 2 suitcases, 1 backpack and one black bag (with duvet in).

Does anyone know if we have to get our id cards the day we move in or is it another day??
Reply 6
Im getting there on sunday.

Started putting things together today, wont pack til tomorrow :biggrin:
Reply 7
ryan750
Packing pretty much done now. Im coming up on the train so i had to limit the stuff im bringing tomoro. I have 2 suitcases, 1 backpack and one black bag (with duvet in).

Does anyone know if we have to get our id cards the day we move in or is it another day??

The ID form needs 10 to 15 days to process so if you sent this to the university with adequate time, it will be waiting for you to collect when you arrive.

I'm on on the 3 O' clock flight to Southapmton today so leaving for the airport in about 30 mins. Starting to feel really nervous now, couldn't even eat my lunch.
Reply 8
It's not scary. Its kinda lonely over in South Hill though. No one on my floor yet.I've been here since 830.

And my stuff DID all fit!
I ended up with too much stuff! I'm on the 3rd floor and had to shift all my stuff up from my car (which was practically full to the roof!) to my room myself. Not pleasant.
Kateykate
It's not scary. Its kinda lonely over in South Hill though. No one on my floor yet.I've been here since 830.
There's 2 other people on my floor at the moment, both international PhD students who've both been here for 3 days. Other than that T block seems quite quiet.

Latest

Trending

Trending