The Student Room Group

lectures

just wondering, in uni, are lectures filmed and put up on youtube or something? and if so does every lecturer do this at every uni?
Original post by stephaniecheung
just wondering, in uni, are lectures filmed and put up on youtube or something? and if so does every lecturer do this at every uni?

Are you asking about lectures in general or at Southampton in particular? :h:
Reply 2
In general, although I would like to specifically know about Southampton, since I'm considering going there :tongue:
Original post by stephaniecheung
In general, although I would like to specifically know about Southampton, since I'm considering going there :tongue:

Okay :biggrin: I think I'm going to move this to University Life as you'll be able to get more replies. :h:

It could be worth asking in this thread, too: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2854331

:h:
I think it is highly dependent on the lecturer. We have one lecturer who basically tells us to watch his YouTube videos before each lecture, in which he basically goes through what we need to know. Then he just ends up doing examples and questions during the actual lecture, which he also records and puts online.

Quick Reply

Latest