The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

ucas help!!!!

I only just found out that you need to enter your college buzzword, which I do know, but I don't know how to change my application from an independent application to through my college??
Reply 1
just re-register lol the easiest thing to do. im surprised youre doing it this late though :s-smilie:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Chots
just re-register lol the easiest thing to do. im surprised youre doing it this late though :s-smilie:

it won't let me re-register says you can only register once a year. urgh i finished everything that i needed to do for ucas over a month ago but can't get my reference until the end of this month because they dont know my predicted grades until after some assessments :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by robynofficer97
it won't let me re-register says you can only register once a year. urgh i finished everything that i needed to do for ucas over a month ago but can't get my reference until the end of this month because they dont know my predicted grades until after some assessments :frown:

ughh thats annoying :/ dw loads of people still havent submitted, hence why there is a january 15th deadline. I know people who applied in december and still got all their offers, youll be fine :smile:
Original post by Chots
ughh thats annoying :/ dw loads of people still havent submitted, hence why there is a january 15th deadline. I know people who applied in december and still got all their offers, youll be fine :smile:

it is so annoying!! ahh really? that's so good to hear because i've kind of been freaking out about it haha thank you :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by robynofficer97
it is so annoying!! ahh really? that's so good to hear because i've kind of been freaking out about it haha thank you :smile:

yeah definitely haha no problem :smile:
Hay! :smile:

Sorry to but in but to make u feel a little better they haven't even considered applicants in my building yet (Science and Engineering). Last year I applied to come here after my previous university (hull) and submitted my application fairly close to the physical turning up point, I also have a friend who submitted his literally two weeks before he arrived.

Yes course places can be tight, yes it is better to have it in early, but dont fret.. you will be considered, and if you arnt then apply through clearing as there are ALWAYS drop outs.

What course are you aiming for? I can have a quick word with the tutors and see if they have started the selection process, : )
that is such a relief thank you so much!! I'm wanting to study events management :smile: I know they have because my friend got an offer. It's really starting to annoy me that my tutor still hasn't sent off my application when I finished my parts 2 months ago :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending