The Student Room Group

Oriental guy who only likes white girls. AMA.

:tongue:

Scroll to see replies

What did you have for breakfast today?
Reply 2
Original post by R Dragon
What did you have for breakfast today?

Cereal and a boiled egg.
Original post by Mr Smurf
Cereal and a boiled egg.

Was the boiled egg integrated in the cereal? O_o
Reply 4
Original post by R Dragon
Was the boiled egg integrated in the cereal? O_o

Obviously not.
do u like ur cat with bbq sauce? or u more of a ketchup person
****ing wow lel. I haven't been on this site for over a year and yet here you are still searching for that white trophy girlfriend. Never change, man. Never change. :lol:

Edit: Didn't realise this was a AMA thread. Do you think you'll ever bag yourself that white trophy girlfriend?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by snoop_frog
do u like ur cat with bbq sauce? or u more of a ketchup person

BBQ sauce. I prefer dogs though.
Have you ever been in a relationship with a white girl?
Reply 9
Original post by Precious Illusions
Have you ever been in a relationship with a white girl?

Nope. :sad:
Why do you only like white girls, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by abbiemac
Why do you only like white girls, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

I like the pale skin tone, light hair colours and big light coloured eyes. :yep:

??
Original post by Mr Smurf
I like the pale skin tone, light hair colours and big light coloured eyes. :yep:

Ahh so it's just like you're more attracted to them? I wondered if it was because you'd been in bad relationships with other types of women, and the past experiences have painted a negative stereotype.
Reply 14
a) Don't you think you're perhaps setting yourself up for disappointment?

b)Wouldn't you agree that you have a degree of self-hate? You're idealising white girls, because you resent being oriental, and so reject anyone who deviates from this 'ideal'

c) (the controversial bit, apologise in advance) Oriental guys aren't necessarily regarded as the top of the 'pecking order'. Are you really in any position to be picky, whether racially or otherwise?
Reply 15
Original post by abbiemac
Ahh so it's just like you're more attracted to them? I wondered if it was because you'd been in bad relationships with other types of women, and the past experiences have painted a negative stereotype.

Yes it is just that I am attracted to them.
Reply 16
Original post by s.a.u
a) Don't you think you're perhaps setting yourself up for disappointment?

b)Wouldn't you agree that you have a degree of self-hate? You're idealising white girls, because you resent being oriental, and so reject anyone who deviates from this 'ideal'

c) (the controversial bit, apologise in advance) Oriental guys aren't necessarily regarded as the top of the 'pecking order'. Are you really in any position to be picky, whether racially or otherwise?

a) Of course I am.

b) Not really I am just attracted to their physical features.

c) Its not like I would only date model looking white girls so I am not too picky when it comes to them. Just because I get rejected by the girls I like does not mean I have to date someone I find unattractive. Everyone should have their preferences.
Reply 17
Original post by AlphaMolecule
how many white girls have you got off with

More than -1 less than 1.
Reply 18
An Asian guy told me that "oriental" wasn't a politically correct term to use to describe Asian people...do you disagree with this?
Want me to set you up with some white girls? srs.

Quick Reply

Latest