The Student Room Group

Oriental guy who only likes white girls. AMA.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Clip
What is your current thinking on this whole sorry subject?

Are you still on the "(all) White girls do not like (any) chinesey blokes" (parenthesis mine)

or have you moved to "White girls do not like me"?

If it's the latter, then you've made some progress.

Still the first one.
Original post by Mr Smurf
Still the first one.

Are you Chinese oriental??
Reply 62
Original post by al_94
I know you're not into them but why not?

Their physical features do nothing for me.
Reply 63
Original post by TheTechN1304
Are you Chinese oriental??

Maybe or maybe not. :ninja:
Reply 64
Still the first one.

I don't get it.

For years now, it's been demonstrated to you that this is patently untrue.

You don't even make a generalisation as in "most white girls don't like chinesey blokes" you go all out for a total "there is no such thing as a white girl/chinese bloke combo"

Your first step should be to get over this.

If you're gonna do an AMA, the least you can do is actually answer the questions you get asked...

Do you know what AMA stands for? :tongue:
Reply 67
Mr Smurf 5 point plan:

1. Admit that there is such a thing as White girl / Chinese bloke pairing.
2. Understand that it's not that white girls won't go out with any Chinese bloke. It's that they won't go out with you.
3. And not because you're Chinese. Probably because you have some unattractive features. Like blaming all white women for your situation.
4. Manage your expectations. You have a thing for these ethereal, nymphet type beauties. That's not a niche. Every man in the whole world, and quite a few women are into them, too. Hence, they are in demand, hence they have their pick and you are probably low down on their list. If your only criterion is that your girlfriend "must be white" that really shouldn't be too tough. If she has to look like Anna Carlson, you're going to have problems.
5.Stop being such a dick.
Reply 68
If you're gonna do an AMA, the least you can do is actually answer the questions you get asked...

I do as long as it does not give a clue of my real life identity.
Reply 69
Original post by Wissenschaft
Do you know what AMA stands for? :tongue:

Against Medical Advice.
I do as long as it does not give a clue of my real life identity.

And knowing what country you're from does that? I doubt anyone on tsr is going to be able to track you down if they know whether or not you're from China, but whatever...
Reply 71
Original post by Clip
Mr Smurf 5 point plan:

1. Admit that there is such a thing as White girl / Chinese bloke pairing.
2. Understand that it's not that white girls won't go out with any Chinese bloke. It's that they won't go out with you.
3. And not because you're Chinese. Probably because you have some unattractive features. Like blaming all white women for your situation.
4. Manage your expectations. You have a thing for these ethereal, nymphet type beauties. That's not a niche. Every man in the whole world, and quite a few women are into them, too. Hence, they are in demand, hence they have their pick and you are probably low down on their list. If your only criterion is that your girlfriend "must be white" that really shouldn't be too tough. If she has to look like Anna Carlson, you're going to have problems.
5.Stop being such a dick.

1. I have yet to see one in real life.
2. They wont go out with me because they are not attracted to Oriental guys.
3. Oriental features in general are considered feminine and thus not attractive to white girls.
4. I only have her in my sig because of how she looks. I would happily date a pretty, but not stunning white girl.
5. I am not.

Really? That's the most common biracial relationship I've seen...
Reply 73
And knowing what country you're from does that? I doubt anyone on tsr is going to be able to track you down if they know whether or not you're from China, but whatever...

Okay then, I am from the UK since I was born and raised here. :tongue:

In all seriousness the specific country my parents are from plus the football team I support, the city I live in and my age. Are you telling me if you knew me in real life you wouldn't be able to know it is me? I have revealed everything in bold on here at one point.
Reply 74
Really? That's the most common biracial relationship I've seen...

:toofunny: :rofl: :lol:

Please tell me you are actually thinking about Oriental girls with white guys.
Reply 75
It's not because he's Chinese or whatever, he's admitted he's a short guy. That's the reason he isn't getting any girls.

Go earn £60K and get some leg lengthening done at a professional place (Germany or France). Problem solved.
Reply 76
2. They wont go out with me because they are not attracted to Oriental guys.
3. Oriental features in general are considered feminine and thus not attractive to white girls.
4. I only have her in my sig because of how she looks. I would happily date a pretty, but not stunning white girl.
5. I am not.

WTF. You don't have to see something in real life to understand that it exists. You must seriously be going around with your eyes intentionally shut - especially if you are a Londoner - to not see this kind of thing.

They won't go out with you because you're deeply unattractive to them - and not because you're Chinese.

Even if it's true that "oriental features are feminine" (which is highly extremely doubtful), half the mens trends and fashions in the last 30 years have been girly, feminine or homoerotic.

See there you go - you want a "pretty" white girl. You might not be good enough.
Reply 77
Original post by Clip
WTF. You don't have to see something in real life to understand that it exists. You must seriously be going around with your eyes intentionally shut - especially if you are a Londoner - to not see this kind of thing.

They won't go out with you because you're deeply unattractive to them - and not because you're Chinese.

Even if it's true that "oriental features are feminine" (which is highly extremely doubtful), half the mens trends and fashions in the last 30 years have been girly, feminine or homoerotic.

See there you go - you want a "pretty" white girl. You might not be good enough.

No I am just not deluded to think that there are just as many Oriental guys with white girls as there are Oriental girls with white guys.

A white girl you would consider average is better looking to me than a "hot" girl of another race. But if you think I can only get ugly white girls then why tell me to get over it since it wont help me in your mind anyway.
Reply 78
No I am just not deluded to think that there are just as many Oriental guys with white girls as there are Oriental girls with white guys.

A white girl you would consider average is better looking to me than a "hot" girl of another race. But if you think I can only get ugly white girls then why tell me to get over it since it wont help me in your mind anyway.

Well, there's some progress at least. Earlier, you were saying that white girls with Chinese boys were like unicorns going out with talking dogs.
Reply 79
Original post by Clip
Well, there's some progress at least. Earlier, you were saying that white girls with Chinese boys were like unicorns going out with talking dogs.

No I said such a couple was like googling a unicorn and thinking they exist. You can google pictures but until I see one in real life they are not any to me.

Quick Reply

Latest