The Student Room Group

Damn ICT!

I don't have a teacher as I explained several weeks ago in ICT because the teacher tripped over his dog and broke his foot the day before we came back, great way to take an extra holiday for him eh!!

I am really good at ICT but I don't feel that the temp supply teacher helps me much and the head of ICT just gave us this 14 page coursework on the pc to do ourselves with some little help, so, I'm dropping it.

Its a real shame really, but I think I might benefit more in Buisness Studies, anyone tend to agree it's a good GCSE?
Reply 1
I don't know which subject you rae talking about.... but ICT is crap (my teacher resigned and we were told he was ill! omg) but Business Studies is okay, its quite easy. My class is weird though, half of it are really good and half of it are really bad. Rather funny when my teacher is trying to teach :wink:
I did them both and buisness was certinaly better ICT can be a pain in the arse got 100% in both higher exam but my course work was only a C so came out with a B:mad: I wouldn't make an atempt at coursework on your own as it involves jumping through hundereds of loops so yeah i agree drop it. Buisness is more interesting anyway

Latest

Trending

Trending