The Student Room Group

What is your dream job?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, so I'm currently struggling to work out what career I want to go into, I'm in my final year of uni and should be applying for jobs. I've decided the most important thing for me is that I enjoy my job. So I was wondering if you could choose a career that would make you happiest (ignoring income) what would it be? What is your dream job? (... please don't reply astronaut, footballer, pop star etc)
Thanks!!
Reply 1
Music festival project manager
Investment Banker - ECM/DCM
Being really good at something is extremely enjoyable. So what are you really good at?
Reply 4
Prime Minister.
Author
Reply 6
Motivation speaker :smile:
Reply 7
Chief Financial Officer at a big company :yep:
Portfolio manger at an alternative investment vehicle, preferably a hedge fund.
Reply 9
F1 engineer/ Driver
Original post by Anonynous
Investment Banker - ECM/DCM

Original post by Gax
Chief Financial Officer at a big company :yep:

I sense you might be driven by money...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cole-slaw
Being really good at something is extremely enjoyable. So what are you really good at?

I study maths and computer science at uni, I'm just finding it difficult to then think of enjoyable rewarding job. I'm not driven by money and I'm pretty sure I don't want to go into banking and they seem to make up the majority of graduate fairs at my uni...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rainbow_Moon
I study maths and computer science at uni, I'm just finding it difficult to then think of enjoyable rewarding job. I'm not driven by money and I'm pretty sure I don't want to go into banking and they seem to make up the majority of graduate fairs at my uni...

What else are you good at?
Cardiothoracic surgeon. :dance:
Reply 14

Posted from TSR Mobile

That the hell else would I be driven by??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your senses are correct. Why else would I want a job :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending