The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City university applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by boing360

I have received and offer for international politics.

Same! They want be to get 320 UCAS points from 3 A levels but I dot think I will get that lol, their requirements are BBB/ABB so do you think if i only managed to get 300 they'd still accept me?
Haven't decided if it will be my firm or not, debating between City, Kent and Essex...
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by d37zoptimistic
I know someone that did but I havent applied only on monday. What are ur predicted and where are else are u applying

Hey my predicted grades are A* for math further math and physic while A for chemistry.
I applied Manchester, Heriot watt , city, Lse and Warwick ~ how about you ?
Reply 42
Original post by user212
Yea! Just yesterday morning

Posted from TSR Mobile

May I know what's ur predicted grades ? :smile: And what's ur offer ? Haha
Reply 43
Original post by user212
Yea sure im predicted A*A*A* in economics maths and chemistry and an a in AS Further maths
The offers A*(maths) AA

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thx for sharing !
wonder if I am getting an offer or not >.<
Reply 44
Original post by yasmaaaaaan
Same! They want be to get 320 UCAS points from 3 A levels but I dot think I will get that lol, their requirements are BBB/ABB so do you think if i only managed to get 300 they'd still accept me?
Haven't decided if it will be my firm or not, debating between City, Kent and Essex...

Not sure my requirement was either abb or 320 points made up from 300 points of a levels so Bbb and an a pass in a further as level
Anyone going to the offer holder day on 10th december??
Original post by redfern127
Anyone going to the offer holder day on 10th december??

I am, I've already been to the open day, but I think it would be good to go again and find out more now that I have had time to realise what questions I really want to ask...
Reply 47
Hello, I'm considering applying to City University to study Accounting and Finance. At AS Level I achieved A's in Accounting, Maths and English Literature and a C in Economics as well as taking Young Enterprise on the side. Currently studying A2, my predicted grades are A* A B for accounting, maths and economics respectively. Do you guys think those grades give me a good chance to get into City University London? Thanks
Reply 48
Also I must add that I'm resitting a unit from AS economics to hopefully boost my grade to at least a B at AS Level.
Anyone heard a response for banking and int finance?
Reply 50
Hey iv applied there and was wondering how long it took you to receive your offer, and what your predicted grades were ? I also want to know whether or not you chose to do a replacement 2nd year abroad? Also is it possible to do a replacement 2nd year abroad AND spend the 3rd year doing work experience as i know they offer that option.
Also how is the course in general? what are your thoughts on the workload and lectures? I have a strong passion in banking and investments and was wondering whether or not this course would fuel my passion? One final thing, how is the social life in London for a student with a budget, and is the extra expense of living in London really as bad as its made out to be? would really appreciate a reply!
Reply 51
Hello is there anyway somebody can reply to me please? It would help a lot
Original post by 23MrT
Hello is there anyway somebody can reply to me please? It would help a lot

Phone the admissions office and ask them. I've applied to BIF at cass with my a2 grades of AABa. Havent had a response yet. But Its only been 2 weeks so far...
Got an offer for Sociology today (320 UCAS points), they were really quick to respond since I only sent my application yesterday!
Reply 54
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Abathe,
Could you please tell me your AS as well as your predicted grades?

Thankyou.
Reply 55
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Abatha,
Could you please tell me your AS as well as your Predicted grades?

Thankyou.
Original post by Imzee15
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Abatha,
Could you please tell me your AS as well as your Predicted grades?

Thankyou.

My AS grades were AAAB, and my predicted grades are AAA.
Reply 57
Original post by gavgav123
Phone the admissions office and ask them. I've applied to BIF at cass with my a2 grades of AABa. Havent had a response yet. But Its only been 2 weeks so far...

I received an offer to study BIF and it took about 2 and a half weeks, so I expect you'll hear soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Exceptional
I received an offer to study BIF and it took about 2 and a half weeks, so I expect you'll hear soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just for my unconditional offer yesterday!! Thanks:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending