The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City university applicants 2015

Hi there, i haven't seen a thread for city applicants this year so thought id start one!
Whose applying and whose got any offers? I have received and offer for international politics.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi there,

I'm an international applicant and I applied for (LLB) Law back in mid-October and received an offer within 2 days :smile:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by boing360
Hi there, i haven't seen a thread for city applicants this year so thought id start one!
Whose applying and whose got any offers? I have received and offer for international politics.

Got an offer for LLB Law in mid October :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by boing360

Got an offer for International Politics :smile:
Offer from Law after 4 days.
Reply 5
Offer for Economics :smile: Anyone else doing economics?
Reply 6
Original post by Mariusk03
I received an offer for management yesterday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What were your AS grades Mariusk?
Reply 7
I'm an IB student.. prediction is 44 points.. hope that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oko. Thanks
Did anyone get invited to an applicant day ? What does this mean ? I still haven't got an offer on ucas for investment and financial risk management.
I got an invite for the offer holder day on the 10th of December, if that's what you mean

Mine specifically says applicant day :/ idk if that's the same thing, don't seem to have an offer on ucas when I checked earlier.
Reply 10
Original post by Swaany

Yeah I did :biggrin:
I'm planning to go there Wbu??
Reply 11
Original post by Reven8e
Yeah I did :biggrin:
I'm planning to go there Wbu??

Nice one! Yeah I am planning to go there too, Im most likely to put it as my firm once all of the decisions have been made by my other uni choices. Where else have you applied?
Reply 12
Original post by Swaany
Nice one! Yeah I am planning to go there too, Im most likely to put it as my firm once all of the decisions have been made by my other uni choices. Where else have you applied?

Yh I think I'm planning to firm city too.
I've also applied to soas,lse, kent and royal holloway.
What about you?
Also are you going to that city offer holder day thing in December the 10th I think?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Reven8e
Yh I think I'm planning to firm city too.
I've also applied to soas,lse, kent and royal holloway.
What about you?
Also are you going to that city offer holder day thing in December the 10th I think?

Wow that's amazing! But what if you get offers from LSE? Will you firm LSE over City?
Applying to Sheffield, Leicester, Sussex and Essez :smile:
And yeah I'm gonna go :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Swaany
Wow that's amazing! But what if you get offers from LSE? Will you firm LSE over City?
Applying to Sheffield, Leicester, Sussex and Essez :smile:
And yeah I'm gonna go :smile:

I applied for economic history at lse not pure Econ. I'd prefer to do a pure econ degree. Also my grades aren't really amazing enough for me to get an offer from lse.

So am I! I'll probably see you there but I won't know it's you lol.
Reply 15
Original post by Reven8e
I applied for economic history at lse not pure Econ. I'd prefer to do a pure econ degree. Also my grades aren't really amazing enough for me to get an offer from lse.

So am I! I'll probably see you there but I won't know it's you lol.

Oh right, what did you get in AS?
Haha, just shout out 'Swaany' in the room full of econ applicants (if there will be) and I'll answer back :')
Reply 16
I applied to study Economics, they received my application Tuesday evening and I woke up to an offer on Wednesday. I'm going to put City as Insurance.
Reply 17
Original post by Dandz
I applied to study Economics, they received my application Tuesday evening and I woke up to an offer on Wednesday. I'm going to put City as Insurance.

What are you going to firm?
Reply 18
Original post by Swaany
What are you going to firm?
If i get an offer either LSE Or UCL :smile:
Original post by Swaany

Hi, Ive got an offer for economics as well. Are you doing the pure BSC course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending