The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

University of Lincoln applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by InvertedNexus
There's more than one group, that's what I mean. I'm in one and just tried to join the other that I can see

Hello there,

Have you tried using the University's 'Friends for Life' service yet? It aims to help connect applicants based on their interests and courses studied!
http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/friends/index.aspx

Hope this helps!

Georgia (Social Media Officer and Lincoln Journalism graduate)
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by JME Twitch
I got a conditional offer to study English at Lincoln! So happy, ever since I saw the campus online I've wanted to study there!

Hey! I've got a conditional for English too :smile: Can't wait for September! What accommodation have you gone for?
Original post by VTM14
Is anyone else doing advertising and marketing? Haven't seen many

No but I'm doing creative advertising!
Reply 523
Original post by elenabarcelo
No but I'm doing creative advertising!

Oooo me too! 💃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OG123
Hey I'm studying creative advertising too! Have a look at the new gateway accommodation it's all brand new this year and around £110 a week xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm also studying creative advertising! I chose Lincoln courts as my first choice for accommodation tho..
Original post by BethanySturman
Hiya! I've got an unconditional offer for Psychology with clinical psychology and am trying to find others who are studying this too!
Only just signed up on here and have no idea how to use it!

Hi, im Chris I've received a unconditional offer for the same course 😀
Hi, my names Chris I've received an unconditional offer for psychology with clinical psychology and I'm looking for anyone who is on/looking to go on the course or anyone who has put down the pavilions as an accommodation choice as I've put that as my first choice
Original post by Iulia Lia
Hello everybody! :smile: Has anyone applied to architecture courses in this university?

Yeah I have :smile:
Original post by OG123
Oooo me too! ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

what accommodation did you choose?
Original post by VTM14
Is anyone else doing advertising and marketing? Haven't seen many

Hey I'm doing Marketing but Lincoln is my insurance...
Reply 530

I chose Gateway as my first choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 531

I chose Gateway as my first choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 532
:;
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 533
Original post by OliviaMarketing
Hey I'm doing Marketing but Lincoln is my insurance...

Ahh cool, what's your first choice?
Original post by VTM14
Ahh cool, what's your first choice?

Nottingham Trent, what's your insurance?
Reply 535
Nottingham Trent, what's your insurance?

Mine is an unconditional from Bournemouth, but I put it as an insurance because I preferred lincoln, there are hardly any people on here doing Marketing ahaa
Original post by VTM14
Mine is an unconditional from Bournemouth, but I put it as an insurance because I preferred lincoln, there are hardly any people on here doing Marketing ahaa

Oh cool, I bet it's nice knowing you're going to uni no matter what. Hahaha your right!
Reply 537
Oh cool, I bet it's nice knowing you're going to uni no matter what. Hahaha your right!

It's good but the motivation levels are low ahahaa, but just have to get on with it I guess. I hope you get your first choice and if not then hopefully I'll see you at lincoln in September :wink:
Original post by VTM14
It's good but the motivation levels are low ahahaa, but just have to get on with it I guess. I hope you get your first choice and if not then hopefully I'll see you at lincoln in September :wink:

Haha, thanks. Yeah maybe see you there! :smile:
Hey I'm Jake I've received a Conditional offer of 280 points for Fine Art, haven't really seen any mention of this course just wondering who else is applying for this?? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest