Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

University of Lincoln applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lookitsmia
I've firmed Media Production :smile:

Not sure about the Student Finance dates though, I'll let you know if I find out!

Woo! I'm not going to be alone!

Thank youu! So excited!
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by Kimmykairi
Woo! I'm not going to be alone!

Thank youu! So excited!

Haha yay! I was hoping someone else would comment saying they were doing Media Production too! :smile:

I'm a bit nervous but very excited! Have you received an applicant visit day email yet? One of my friends got hers (but she's planning on doing a different course) but I haven't got mine yet - although I think they're being emailed sometime over the next couple of weeks.

Did you go to one of the open days and look around the accommodation and stuff? :tongue:
Haha yay! I was hoping someone else would comment saying they were doing Media Production too! :smile:

I'm a bit nervous but very excited! Have you received an applicant visit day email yet? One of my friends got hers (but she's planning on doing a different course) but I haven't got mine yet - although I think they're being emailed sometime over the next couple of weeks.

Did you go to one of the open days and look around the accommodation and stuff? :tongue:

Not yet! Hopefully we'll get them soon though!

I didn't! My boyfriend is doing his first year there and took me on a little tour lol. Also I may be moving in with a few of his Uni friends :frown: I'm going to be so alone lol! Have youu?
Not yet! Hopefully we'll get them soon though!

I didn't! My boyfriend is doing his first year there and took me on a little tour lol. Also I may be moving in with a few of his Uni friends :frown: I'm going to be so alone lol! Have youu?

Hopefully! And ooh okay! Does he like it? I'm sure that after the first day, you won't feel alone at all!

Yeah, I went to an open day in the summer and looked around all of the different accommodations - the Uni and area looked amazing and all of the accommodations were so so good, especially compared to others that I've looked at at different Unis!

So are you from Lincoln? :smile:
Hopefully! And ooh okay! Does he like it? I'm sure that after the first day, you won't feel alone at all!

Yeah, I went to an open day in the summer and looked around all of the different accommodations - the Uni and area looked amazing and all of the accommodations were so so good, especially compared to others that I've looked at at different Unis!

So are you from Lincoln? :smile:

He does! The Journalism & PR course seems really good! I hope so :L

Glad you liked it, Lincoln in really beautiful! Lots of little places to get a part-time job aswell, which will most certainly be handy!

I'm originally from London, moved to Market Rasen not long ago and in a few months into proper Lincoln. Yourself? :biggrin:
He does! The Journalism & PR course seems really good! I hope so :L

Glad you liked it, Lincoln in really beautiful! Lots of little places to get a part-time job aswell, which will most certainly be handy!

I'm originally from London, moved to Market Rasen not long ago and in a few months into proper Lincoln. Yourself? :biggrin:

Ooh that's good! Have you chosen another Uni for your insurance?

Yeah, I thought that whilst I was there and it's obviously a huge bonus! And oh okay, so you know the general area pretty well then (and obviously like it if you're staying for Uni!) I live like half an hour away from London, so it's a good three hour or so drive up to Lincoln! I honestly loved the area though, so I'm really excited to live there :tongue:
Ooh that's good! Have you chosen another Uni for your insurance?

Yeah, I thought that whilst I was there and it's obviously a huge bonus! And oh okay, so you know the general area pretty well then (and obviously like it if you're staying for Uni!) I live like half an hour away from London, so it's a good three hour or so drive up to Lincoln! I honestly loved the area though, so I'm really excited to live there :tongue:

I haven't, because I got an unconditional offer and I got the course I really wanted :smile: Have you?

It is really lovely! I find it a lot quieter compared to London, even with all the student and people coming into Lincoln for the nightlife! :P So you're probably applying for student accommodation? Any particular accommodation you're hoping to get?
Original post by HollyAlanaa
Anyone else applied for creative advertising and got offered a place?!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, well done for your offer. Did you have to have an interview?
I haven't, because I got an unconditional offer and I got the course I really wanted :smile: Have you?

It is really lovely! I find it a lot quieter compared to London, even with all the student and people coming into Lincoln for the nightlife! :P So you're probably applying for student accommodation? Any particular accommodation you're hoping to get?

Ooh well done!! I got a conditional offer, so I've put De Montfort University as my insurance. Provided I get the grades, I'll be at Lincoln :tongue:

And yeah, I'll be applying for accommodation! Brayford Quays is definitely my favourite due to the accommodation itself and it's brilliant location, I'm torn over my next favourite though! The others all seem to have pros and cons, but I guess I have until 1st March to decide :smile:
Hello~

Applying for both Media Production BA and Photography BA. Still waiting to receive my offers, has only been a week since sending my application :/ (yes it's late y have i done this)
Original post by Jack Ford
Hello~

Applying for both Media Production BA and Photography BA. Still waiting to receive my offers, has only been a week since sending my application :/ (yes it's late y have i done this)

You'll probs get one soon I got my offer about 10 days after!
I got an offer for BA Photogrphy but I'm really hoping for Leeds, Lincoln is my insurance if I get into Leeds...
Hey, I've applied for sociology at the university of Lincoln. I have received an offer and accepted it as my first choice! just wondering who else has or is doing sociology!? :smile:
An unconditional? Wow well done!

Original post by Philip97
I got an unconditional offer for Biomed :smile:

Q
Yes, Lincoln is my firm and Coventry insurance :smile:

Original post by Emmaliz129
aww thanks!! and most likely :smile: hby?
Ah I see thanks, and congrats!
Has anyone got an interview or had an interview at Lincoln for Creative Advertising?
I'm not a student in Lincoln but I've lived in/around there all my life. So if you guys have any questions about the area then feel free to ask me :smile:
Original post by daisystones
I'm not a student in Lincoln but I've lived in/around there all my life. So if you guys have any questions about the area then feel free to ask me :smile:

Hey, you likely will get this a lot, but what's the night/social life like in Lincoln?
Original post by natalie2ni
Omg so was I! ������ yeah going to do it later wby?:smile:

I'm so happy I'm not the only one! As soon as I get my final offer through I'm going to make it my firm! Are you going to the applicant day on the 7th?:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest