The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge hill adult nursing interview today 11/11 anyone been?

How did you all find it x

Scroll to see replies

I found it to be quite head bashing but I think it is because I was worrying so much. Did you go today
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
I was there today yeah you? ....I thought it was ok jugs worried about the English test!!! X
Reply 3
Hi ive got my interview for Child nursing in two weeks and was seeing if anyone has had theres and could help me out with what the english and maths test was like :smile: thankyou
Reply 4
Hey for maths make sure you know how to convert grams mg and mcg learn your fractions and percentages. As for the English if you can spell you'll be fine! The one to one interview was fab my fave part x
Reply 5
Original post by Lindsayrose
I was there today yeah you? ....I thought it was ok jugs worried about the English test!!! X

Hiya what was the questions like ? xx
Reply 6
They give you various scenarios ...ask why your choosing that branch specifically...what made you want to do it as a career ect x
Reply 7
I at edge hill next week for my interview. Please could anyone tell me if the english included matching words as in the example given on the interview pack?
thanks
Reply 8
Original post by hwall
Hiya what was the questions like ? xx

on the english examm??
Reply 9
There wasn't like a whole page of matching there was one or two x
Reply 10
How long where you all there in total?
Reply 11
3 hours I think they aimed to be finished for 12 :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Lindsayrose
There wasn't like a whole page of matching there was one or two x

Thank you.......in the interview pack they are quiet hard, and loads to match up! Good luck .......I hope you get a place x:smile::smile::smile:
Reply 13
You too!!!! There was only one word to match but brush up on your spellings xx
And also look at NHS values as you get given one and need to write an essay on it. I had 12:30 yesterday and only got out at 4:30 so it was a long afternoon!
Reply 15
Original post by SarahLaura
And also look at NHS values as you get given one and need to write an essay on it. I had 12:30 yesterday and only got out at 4:30 so it was a long afternoon!

Is that the 6 c s?..........I'm a very mature student...41 years old.......and haven't been through university, ucas ect for over 20 years........thanks for all your help x:smile:
Original post by Judah
Is that the 6 c s?..........I'm a very mature student...41 years old.......and haven't been through university, ucas ect for over 20 years........thanks for all your help x:smile:

No it's where it has a few listed like respect and dignity, improving lives, compassion and a couple of others. No problem that's what everyone is here for :smile: x
Reply 17

Original post by SarahLaura
No it's where it has a few listed like respect and dignity, improving lives, compassion and a couple of others. No problem that's what everyone is here for :smile: x

Thank you so much for your help.........I have printed this off a couple of weeks ago but not read it yet........good luck .......I hope you get a place:smile::smile::smile:
Reply 18
Hi, I have an interview in two weeks. Did they ask much on current issues? and did it involve a group interview?
I'm still yet to receive an interview pack because I only received my invitation to interview yesterday. Is it just through email or by post?
thanks and good luck :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 19
Hi just seeing what was the maths questions like ? Also the English Thankyou

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending