The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I was 14, in the park, with my best friend awkwardly sitting on the wall waiting for me to finish.

I remember knowing that I would be having my first kiss soon and getting so, so nervous about it. It happened quite suddenly actually - I guess he was sick of waiting. It was a very nice first kiss though! Shame how that guy turned out when I hear about him these days.
Anonymous
I'm 17 and I haven't been kissed yet. I'm still waiting for the right boy and the right moment :smile:

prude.
Reply 62
awwww don't be so mean!!!! It just happens whenever... she/he can't help it if the right moment hasn't arrived yet. You never know, she/he might just be surrounded by mingers who you wouldn't touch with a bargepole.
Reply 63
I was 12 at a mates birthday party and we played a terrible game where the boys went out of the room and picked a number. The girls were allocated numbers in the room, the boys came back in and had to kiss the girl who was the number they chose, so random, guess we didn't have a bottle!!! lol
omlette
awwww don't be so mean!!!! It just happens whenever... she/he can't help it if the right moment hasn't arrived yet. You never know, she/he might just be surrounded by mingers who you wouldn't touch with a bargepole.

:hugs:

?:smile:
15, with a boy who was really experienced & a couple of years older than me.
Was pretty amazing really.
Reply 66
Anonymous
I'm 17 and I haven't been kissed yet. I'm still waiting for the right boy and the right moment :smile:
Good for you. :smile:
13...I started early lol...but bloody hell was it crap!
Reply 68
at 14, was nice...with my 'first love' lol. Hate the **** now tho x
Reply 69
I was 13/14! Year 9 anyway :smile:
Reply 70
when i was four...but then no one until 17 when i was in cuba, and now in res woohoo!! its soo much fun...i met the funniest, coolest guy...
Reply 71
a cupple of days ago :smile: 15
A couple of months ago - I'm 18.
When I was 14, was horrible because it was with some random guy who sort of pounced on me in the street, told me I looked nice and then went for it haha bad memories..
Reply 74
11... round the back of a hut in the playground of my primary school when I was in primary 7 hahaha.

It was a game of dares. My dare was hot.
Reply 75
AnnaKatharina
when i was four...but then no one until 17 when i was in cuba, and now in res woohoo!! its soo much fun...i met the funniest, coolest guy...

4???????

How does this kind of thing come about.
Reply 76
i had my first kiss and recieved oral sex for the first time on the same day :redface: i was 13 :eek:
Reply 77
I was 12, at my friend's 13th birthday. It was so bad though, put me off kissing anyone else until I was 16 :p:
I haven't.

I'm 18, and never kissed anyone, never had a girlfriend. I feel so low :frown:
I love how people generally expect to have a crappy first kiss.

Latest

Trending

Trending