Scroll to see replies

Original post by georgietilt
Anyone doing the counselling and psychotherapy undergrad course?:smile:

I am :biggrin: xx
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
anyone doing audio production or composition?
Is it me or is their accommodation site down.
Original post by georgietilt
Anyone doing the counselling and psychotherapy undergrad course?:smile:

Me :biggrin: I start in September xxxx
Original post by aminc
Hey Guys, im an international student with a conditional offer letter from Salford Uni,

can anyone say that if i dont meet one of the grade (Physics) which the uni required for entry to BEng, but all others are fine as required, would i be still fine and get an entry?? I have applied for Aircraft Engineering (BEng)!!

Appreciate it :smile:

Once you accept your unconditional offer all grades becomes irrelevant because you have accepted your place. Grades only matter if you have a conditional offer.
Reply 245
Original post by Chantaii
Once you accept your unconditional offer all grades becomes irrelevant because you have accepted your place. Grades only matter if you have a conditional offer.

Thanks Chantaii, appreciate your response, actually i just got to know that i have achieved higher than minimum required entry for the course and im waiting now to get the official transcript so apply for the CAS by Salford uni

Hopefully will be there by September :smile:
Original post by aminc
Thanks Chantaii, appreciate your response, actually i just got to know that i have achieved higher than minimum required entry for the course and im waiting now to get the official transcript so apply for the CAS by Salford uni

Hopefully will be there by September :smile:

Ohh congratulations :h:...hopefully I will meet you at Salford.
Hi, is anyone studying BA Journalism in September? :h:
Original post by DHWingtip
i'm doing BEng Aero, got the place already

same
All engineering students check out www.sueu.co.uk the engineering society at Salford Uni!
I am 98% sure I haven't got the grades
Original post by darylgriffin
I got an unconditional offer to study biochemistry with studies in the usa!:smile: anyone else?

I have an unconditional for Biochemistry with studies in the USA too !! :smile:
Original post by Shawnypawny
Unconditional for Biochemistry with studies in the USA. Anyone else doing this course? :biggrin:

I have an unconditional for Biochemistry with studies in the USA !! :smile:
Reply 253
Anyone starting exercise, physical activity and health at salford in september? Can't find anyone that's doing the same course as me :frown:
Reply 255
Anyonese doing Pharmaceutical science??
Original post by AdaamJ
Anyone starting exercise, physical activity and health at salford in september? Can't find anyone that's doing the same course as me :frown:

Hey there!

Check out their Twitter @UoS_SS_SR_EPA You can tweet them and find out who else is doing the same course.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Looking forward to meeting you in September.

Fiza
Anyone looked at term dates? I'm super confused, it reads like we're in all summer but I'm certain we aren't :s-smilie:
Reply 259
Anyone doing sociology at Salford 2015?

Latest

Trending

Trending