Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 41
all the best my pal:biggrin::banana: cheering fr yu
(edited 9 years ago)
I got a conditional offer yesterday for Criminology & Sociology :smile:
I applied for children's nursing... had an interview on Monday... very hard so I'm not expecting to get in. But i really want to go to salford
I applied to study Television & Radio at Salford, got an unconditional offer yesterday and I've confirmed my place :smile:
Reply 45
"Your application for Biomedical Science at The University of Salford has been changed. Please view the choice to check the change" I've looked through it, but I can't even find what changed on the website :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
I've got an unconditional offer for Literature :biggrin: might put it as my insurance choice after Keele though...I don't know D:
Original post by Jay_Smithh97
I've got an unconditional offer for Literature :biggrin: might put it as my insurance choice after Keele though...I don't know D:

Congrats! Hopefully I'll be seeing you around the English department!
Hi all, I'm waiting for an offer for Accounting and Finance. Anyone else in the same boat?
I got an offer back in November for Fashion and I am thinking about accepting, got offers from MMU and awaiting Edinburgh. Anyone else applying/got offers for Fashion at Salford?
Original post by RosalindW
Hi all, I'm waiting for an offer for Accounting and Finance. Anyone else in the same boat?

I am considering to apply for March intake in MSC Accounting and Finance. by the way, have u been to salford before? how's the uni, is it good?
Reply 51
For real? I thought after the feb intake the next was June? Are ya'll sure there is a march intake
Applied to Salford to do English & Film Studies starting in Sept. and I got an Unconditional offer through yesterday! :biggrin:
Reply 53
Had my interview for adult nursing on the 19th December and still waiting to hear back, also have an interview for MMU on Tuesday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Iv got an interview in feb for mental health nursing, proper scared as salfords interview stage is meant to be solid :/ anyone shine any light on this??
Anyone else got an interview on 11th February for music?
Original post by Harryscholes1993
Iv got an interview in feb for mental health nursing, proper scared as salfords interview stage is meant to be solid :/ anyone shine any light on this??

Hi, good luck with your interview! I start Salford in March and had my interview last April!

Things could have changed but the way it went for me: A written task - I think we had to read an article and then answer a few questions on it.
A maths test - I hate maths and not very good. Definitely revise maths if it isnt your strong point.

After this we were put into small groups and given a photograph that we had to discuss as a group, and then we were asked questions from the tutor about the photo. Try and lead the discussion but not to the point where nobody can get a word in. I started the conversation and then I looked at somebody and asked if they agreed with what I said, and then that way I was obviously confident to get the discussion going but I was also interested in others opinions.

After the group was the 1 to 1. It wasnt that bad. Usual questions, why nursing, what are your qualities etc.

My biggest advice would be research the main values of the NHS and nursing itself. Also, pay attention to what they tell you to bring to the interview with you, certificates, I.D etc. They got really annoyed that a few in my group didn't bring what was asked.
Unconditional for Biochemistry with studies in the USA. Anyone else doing this course? :biggrin:
Can I still apply for civil engineering ?
International btw
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi, I'm a postgraduate going for an undergrad degree in Nursing here! I have my interview today and gosh am I nervous! I really want to go here!

Latest

Trending

Trending