Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smelly26
Got an offer for adult nursing!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky you! I'm still waiting for mine :frown: interview on 5th still not heard anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by SezEquestrian
Lucky you! I'm still waiting for mine :frown: interview on 5th still not heard anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of February? I had mine on the 4th. They said it could take till march didn't they

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of February? I had mine on the 4th. They said it could take till march didn't they

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah feb :smile: I know haha it'd just be nice to hear either way. I already have an offer so im sorted hehe :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SezEquestrian
Yeah feb :smile: I know haha it'd just be nice to hear either way. I already have an offer so im sorted hehe :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So do i! Got to make my mind up between Salford and Leeds!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
So do i! Got to make my mind up between Salford and Leeds!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmmm tough one! I have an offer from Manchester and I think that'll be my firm choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by codesx
Has anyone applied for physio? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, have my interview tomorrow. Bricking it
Hi, Has anyone applied for mental health nursing and had interview? i have mine on march 4th, just wondering how others thought theirs went?
Reply 87
Original post by Stefnaaay
I had my interview on Jan 30th. I rambled, forgot to say half of the reasons as to why I think I'm suitable, laughed a lot, said heck, and also high fived my interviewer. I received an offer today. Let me know how yours goes. :P

Congrats! Had my interview feb 3rd, got a conditional offer yesterday, so pleased its my first choice
Congratulations, how did u find the interview? And the math and english tests?
Reply 89
Original post by bex_marshall
Congratulations, how did u find the interview? And the math and english tests?

All really relaxed, theres a group discussion then a 1-1 but everyones really lovely. The english test was absolutely fine and the maths was ok as id brushed up on fractions and conversions. Have you had yours?
hi i have my interview 24th Feb, bit scared, do u know what the exams will be like?

ive heard the interviewers are really nice

Emma
Hi, Has anyone applied for mental health nursing and had interview? i have mine on march 4th, just wondering how others thought theirs went?

mines 24th hun, nervous
Original post by Emsiej82
mines 24th hun, nervous

Mines on the 4th March! let me know how you get on, good luck to you! Think i best brush up on fractions then! :frown:
Original post by sjohnkel
All really relaxed, theres a group discussion then a 1-1 but everyones really lovely. The english test was absolutely fine and the maths was ok as id brushed up on fractions and conversions. Have you had yours?

Thanks for that! and congrats to you! I have mine on the 4th March, really want this badly. on my interview info it doesnt mention the group discussion just the math, eng and 1to1, hmmm. Although i have had group discussions elsewhere.
Reply 94
Thanks for that! and congrats to you! I have mine on the 4th March, really want this badly. on my interview info it doesnt mention the group discussion just the math, eng and 1to1, hmmm. Although i have had group discussions elsewhere.

Thanks! Are you applying for mental health or adult? Adult has group and a 1-1, mental health is just a 1-1!
Original post by SashaAnna
Salford is my firm choice studying Wildlife and Practical Conservation :smile:

Me too! :smile: are you going to the applicants day on 4th March?
Original post by sjohnkel
Thanks! Are you applying for mental health or adult? Adult has group and a 1-1, mental health is just a 1-1!

Ahhh i see, mine is mental health
Reply 97
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Noticed there hasn't been a thread for this :h:

Who's applying for Salford this year? :smile: What are you studying?

You can connect to University of Salford here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying.

I've applied to Salford for 2015, and I got a conditional offer back today! :smile: Fingers crossed I can pull off the grades..
I'm wanting to study Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I've applied for Business Management and got an offer but unsure whether it will be my firm or my insurance. I was wondering if anyone knew if I would be able to change my course to include a placement year after the first year? Thanks
Original post by IslaGrace
Me too! :smile: are you going to the applicants day on 4th March?

Yay finally someone studying the same course! I am, are you? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending