The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam applicants for 2015 entry

Who's applying to Sheffield Hallam this year? :h: What are you studying? :smile:

Here's a link to the salking/connect page: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/connect/university/sheffield_hallam_university

Scroll to see replies

Hi ive got a selection event next Saturday (22nd nov) for adult nursing. So nervous and excited ha ha xxx
Anyone else going???
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by Kirstyzoie2008
Hi ive got a selection event next Saturday (22nd nov) for adult nursing. So nervous and excited ha ha xxx
Anyone else going???

ME!

It only came through today, i'm exactly the same!! I have one at Manchester a week today so I have two in a week!!

What subjects are you studying/what are you predicted? x
Great be nice to know someone there. Im 29 so 'mature' lol I've done healthcare for a long time and have nvqs and have a 2.1 in business management. What about you chick? Got an interview at Nottingham on 10th dec too xx
Great be nice to know someone there. Im 29 so 'mature' lol I've done healthcare for a long time and have nvqs and have a 2.1 in business management. What about you chick? Got an interview at Nottingham on 10th dec too xx

Ooh i'm classed as 'mature' as well as i'm 20 haha!! oh sounds good! I've done a-levels and then BTEC Health and Social Care now. I've heard back from Sheffield (obviously) York and Manchester for interviews. still waiting for Leeds and Leeds Beckett! Where else have you applied? xx
Ive just applied to derby Sheffield and Nottingham for both March and Sept. What about you? Xx
Ive just applied to derby Sheffield and Nottingham for both March and Sept. What about you? Xx

Leeds, Leeds Beckett, York, Sheff Hallam & Manchester :smile: xx
Reply 7
Does anybody else have an interview for sheffield hallam for adult nursing?
Reply 8
Anyone else going???

Me! I'm so nervous! But I got told it's hard to get an interview Sheffield Hallam, so must be a good thing aha x
Me, for Creative Writing. Not submitted my application yet though.
Original post by ashlee20
Me! I'm so nervous! But I got told it's hard to get an interview Sheffield Hallam, so must be a good thing aha x

I have one too, it doesn't look too bad on paper though so hopefully it'll be okay :smile:
Sport development with coaching, still waiting for them to reply though! Received offers from all my other choices.
Anyone else going???

Hiya, i have a interview too. Im so nervous about the group task. What other uni's have you applied for. Is this your first interview ?
Original post by kateashleigh
Hiya, i have a interview too. Im so nervous about the group task. What other uni's have you applied for. Is this your first interview ?

I wouldn't be nervous I don't think they'll be too bad (I have one too on the same day). You just have to make sure that you get your input in the task and don't keep quiet!

You'll be fine :smile: x
Original post by ashlee20

Really! It must be a good thing we all are going then :smile: ill be there early as I dont know the area will give me chance to calm my nerves with a strong coffee lol xxx
Original post by kateashleigh

Yes this is my first but I've been looking on the Internet and it doesn't sound too bad but im the same still cant stop thinking about it and looking at things in prep for it. We'll all be fine :smile: xx
Anyone else applying for English? Or received an offer for English? :smile:
Has anyone received an offer for law?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I've applied for Sheffield Hallam, studying PR and Media :smile:
Hi everyone,

is there anyone who has applied to do social work? I have a selection event in January. Does anyone have advice on what to expect? I know there will be a group interview, 2 written tests and an individual interview. I am mainly worried about the written tests, so if anyone has advice, it'll be much appreciated.

I also have interviews coming up at Nottingham Trent and university of York for social work. I have already had an interview at university of Birmingham (I found it hard), but to my surprise they have offered me a place! If anyone wants any advice for there, then I'm happy to help. I know how important it is to have some support with your interview.

Kind regards

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending