Posted from TSR Mobile
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Teeahz
I am applying to study Criminology!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome! :woo: Have you sent your application off yet? :smile: Where else are you thinking of applying? :h:
Reply 3
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Awesome! :woo: Have you sent your application off yet? :smile: Where else are you thinking of applying? :h:

Yeah :smile:. I sent it off on Monday. I am also applying to Manchester, Southampton, Cardiff and UWE. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Teeahz
I am applying to study Criminology!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello, are you going to study criminology with criminal justice or with sociology? I dont know which is the best one to choose?
What job are you hoping to pursue after your degree?
Reply 5
Hello, im currently studying btec level 3 business and IT, will be i be able to get into bcu with Distinction Stars with 260 ucas points to study Criminology? Im also applying for business and finance at BCU? Can i apply with 2 subjects at one university?
Reply 6
Original post by soniya_
Hello, are you going to study criminology with criminal justice or with sociology? I dont know which is the best one to choose?
What job are you hoping to pursue after your degree?

Hey, I am applying to study Criminology, Policing and Investigation. I dont think that BCU does Criminology with Criminal Justice. What interests you? What career are you hoping to pursue? I am looking to maybe work in the civil service, police force or probation. As you can see, I trying to keep my options open lol.
Reply 7
Original post by soniya_
Hello, im currently studying btec level 3 business and IT, will be i be able to get into bcu with Distinction Stars with 260 ucas points to study Criminology? Im also applying for business and finance at BCU? Can i apply with 2 subjects at one university?

I am not too sure, the entry requirements to study criminology at BCU is 280 points which is BBC. Yes it is possible to apply for 2 courses at the same uni, but you need to find a way of incorporating both courses into your personal statement.
I've applied for Psychology here and got an offer from them today; if I make BCU my firm then my offer gets changed to unconditional! If I don't make it my firm and make it my insurance instead then I have to get BBC. I don't think its going to be my firm, but its nice to get an offer like that :smile:!
Reply 9
Original post by TheFinalFlare
I've applied for Psychology here and got an offer from them today; if I make BCU my firm then my offer gets changed to unconditional! If I don't make it my firm and make it my insurance instead then I have to get BBC. I don't think its going to be my firm, but its nice to get an offer like that :smile:!

Congratulations! When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Teeahz
Congratulations! When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! I sent off my application on the 15th October :smile:
Reply 11
Thank you! I sent off my application on the 15th October :smile:

Oh wow, they took a while then! I sent my off last Monday and I am getting anxious already lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Teeahz
Oh wow, they took a while then! I sent my off last Monday and I am getting anxious already lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah aha! I was getting rather anxious waiting for them to make a decision as they were the last university I was waiting for, but I'm sure BCU will get back to you soon! Where else have you applied if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 13
Yeah aha! I was getting rather anxious waiting for them to make a decision as they were the last university I was waiting for, but I'm sure BCU will get back to you soon! Where else have you applied if you don't mind me asking?

I have applied to study Criminology at BCU, Manchester, Cardiff, Southampton and UWE. What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Teeahz
I have applied to study Criminology at BCU, Manchester, Cardiff, Southampton and UWE. What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, nice! I've applied for Psychology at University of Lincoln, University of Chester, MMU, Nottingham Trent, and BCU :smile:
Hiya I have an interview at BCU on the 18th and I live in London.I have no clue on how to get to Birmingham. Has anyone have any tips on how to get there reasonably fast?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Just received an offer to study criminology and if i firm BCU they will make it unconditional!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
When can we start applying for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I'm going to BCU in jan to study mental health nursing! I can't wait!!
I've applied for Business and management. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest