North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham City University applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by plo
You're the first person on here thats applied for the same course as me!!! How long have you been waiting for your reply if you mind me asking? i've been waiting for 4 days now, i know it's not really that long but it feels like its been weeks!

Hey! I'm going to BCU to study marketing, so it's nice to see some other people who'll hopefully be on a similar course! Good luck with your offer :smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Confirmed my Uncondtional offer for Computer Networks & Security 😄😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
I sent my application last week and have all of my offers except Birmingham City - Anyone got offers for law yet? :frown:
I have been offered a place for Adult Nursing in September 2015 :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by chocbutton27
I have been offered a place for Adult Nursing in September 2015 :smile:

hi, congratulations, when did you have your interview? how long did it take to get back to you? Just a bit nervous.
Original post by Awujo
hi, congratulations, when did you have your interview? how long did it take to get back to you? Just a bit nervous.

Hey! Thank you very much!

My interview was 4 weeks ago today, they said that they would take 5-10 working days to reply, but they didn't until yesterday! But never mind I'm just happy to have a place.

Are you applying for Nursing too? and have you had your interview? x
Reply 46
Hey! Thank you very much!

My interview was 4 weeks ago today, they said that they would take 5-10 working days to reply, but they didn't until yesterday! But never mind I'm just happy to have a place.

Are you applying for Nursing too? and have you had your interview? x

ohh thats scary, yes I had my interview last Friday for Mental health nursing. Guess I might have a lot of waiting to do, have u got any other offers or interviews?
Reply 47
Hi, I'm applying to study LLB Law
Original post by Awujo
ohh thats scary, yes I had my interview last Friday for Mental health nursing. Guess I might have a lot of waiting to do, have u got any other offers or interviews?

Ooooh wow! How do you think it went? It is possibly the scariest and most stressful thing applying for nursing lol! I hope you get in :smile: I have one more interview next month with De Montfort University so i cannot make my decision until then.
Reply 49
Has anyone had an interview for BCU yet? I'm still waiting to hear back from them!!x
Reply 50
^ r.e. nursing!
Original post by smc123
Has anyone had an interview for BCU yet? I'm still waiting to hear back from them!!x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an interview
Reply 52
Original post by Sandra1
Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an interview

When for? They seem to be taking ages to get back to me!!
Reply 53
Ooooh wow! How do you think it went? It is possibly the scariest and most stressful thing applying for nursing lol! I hope you get in :smile: I have one more interview next month with De Montfort University so i cannot make my decision until then.

I really am not sure to be honest and I was not really impressed, they seemed quite disorganised to be honest, I have an offer at DMU already, we seem to have applied for the same uni's...lol, so stressful but we ll get there soon, lol
Original post by Awujo
I really am not sure to be honest and I was not really impressed, they seemed quite disorganised to be honest, I have an offer at DMU already, we seem to have applied for the same uni's...lol, so stressful but we ll get there soon, lol

I was quite impressed with the uni itself, and if you compare it to DMU, it is better. DMU is close to where i live though, so a difficul decision. Where else did you apply to?
Original post by smc123
When for? They seem to be taking ages to get back to me!!

Next Thursday for radiography

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
I was quite impressed with the uni itself, and if you compare it to DMU, it is better. DMU is close to where i live though, so a difficul decision. Where else did you apply to?

So you really liked them? I loved DMU, why do you feel BCU is better? I used all my five options, but had to withdraw as I have 2 offers already.
Reply 57
Original post by smc123

I still haven't heard back from them either!
Reply 58
Original post by Lcox
I still haven't heard back from them either!

What have you applied for?
Reply 59
Original post by smc123
What have you applied for?

Mental Health Nursing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending