The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort University applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Anyone had an offer for pharmacy at DMU? I have, just wondering if anyone else has heard back from them and where else they've applied :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 21
Applying to do criminology and criminal justice. It wasn't my ideal choice of uni but my grades aren't too good at the moment and they said I only need two Cs so I thought I might as well apply. What offers are people getting? I haven't sent my application off yet :smile:
Hi,
I'm applying to do Speech and Language Therapy at DMU.
I haven't heard anything back yet, but apparently there were really specific things you had to mention in your personal statement - only found out after sending it off! :frown:
Reply 23
I applied for Social work! Receieves aknowledgmant within a day and after 6 days requst to bring/send all my diplomas! Dmu is my top choise so i really hope i will get in!
Original post by shawadagun
Hi,
I'm applying to do Speech and Language Therapy at DMU.
I haven't heard anything back yet, but apparently there were really specific things you had to mention in your personal statement - only found out after sending it off! :frown:
That sucks have you tried ringing them and telling then the stuff you missed?
Original post by Hellfireunicorn
That sucks have you tried ringing them and telling then the stuff you missed?

No I haven't! That's a good idea, thanks for that!:smile:
Reply 26
Anyone had an offer for pharmacy at DMU? I have, just wondering if anyone else has heard back from them and where else they've applied :smile:

Hi
yup ive applied for pharmacy just recieved the offer yesterday. where else are you applying? hopefully you get in ,is it your frist chocie?:smile:
Yeah apparently I have been rejected from DMU... sad times guys. Ah well, have a nice time everyone who gets in :smile:
Reply 28
Original post by shawadagun
Yeah apparently I have been rejected from DMU... sad times guys. Ah well, have a nice time everyone who gets in :smile:

aww dont worry ,youll probably get your other offers.
what were you predicted. Did you apply to pharmacy?
Original post by nnemo
Hi
yup ive applied for pharmacy just recieved the offer yesterday. where else are you applying? hopefully you get in ,is it your frist chocie?:smile:

I got an offer from DMU but I'm hopefully going to put them down as my insurance if I get into LMJU (i have an interview on Wednesday)
I applied to; DMU, LMJU, UCLAN, Manchester and Kingston
I've applied for Physics(MPhys) my application is done- just waiting for it to be sent off- I loved the open day 2 weeks ago! De Montfort may be my first choice!
Original post by ckelly11
how far is it from home? 2 hour drive for me, and how many are in the flat, I didnt get a chance to see. I'm quite messy so dont mind too much :smile:

I looked at Newarke Point and it was 5 people to a kitchen :smile:
Hi I've applied for business management sent my application off on Friday anybody know how quick I will get a reply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nnemo
aww dont worry ,youll probably get your other offers.
what were you predicted. Did you apply to pharmacy?

I sure hope so! I applied to do speech and language therapy, and I'm predicted A*AA :frown: I really hope I get in somewhere :'(
I just got my offer today :smile: It will be my insurance one though..
I got an offer from DMU but I'm hopefully going to put them down as my insurance if I get into LMJU (i have an interview on Wednesday)
I applied to; DMU, LMJU, UCLAN, Manchester and Kingston

I applied to Manchester too? Have you heard anything from them yet?
Original post by 3-methylbutane
I applied to Manchester too? Have you heard anything from them yet?

yeah I got an offer for AAB
yeah I got an offer for AAB
did you have an interview?
Yeah I had one about 2- 3 weeks ago
Reply 39
Have an interview at DMU 14th January

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending