The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort University applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

so basically just 5 gcse's at c grade and also do you know whether they accept level two equivalent ?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Samuel069
so basically just 5 gcse's at c grade and also do you know whether they accept level two equivalent ?

You should call just to make sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 702
Hi,

I've been accepted on the Advertising and Marketing Communications course. Anyone else on this course?
(edited 4 years ago)
Is anyone looking for a room? I have a 6 bed house on Brazil Street, 10mins away from uni. Currently there is 4 girls and 1 boy, we're all very friendly :smile: Rent is £70 per week not including bills, if you are interested and would like more details please PM me :smile:
Sooooo anyone else doing Film Studies, we have a few already in a group chat :smile: I am really excited about starting! Also, anyone else into country music like Carrie Underwood?
I'm hoping to get in through Clearing, I'll have to wait till monday to call
Hello, I'm going to do film studies too in September and I've been looking for people who are doing the same course! I'm living in Victoria Halls too
Anyone else doing biomedical science?
I'm doing film studies too and I'm in Victoria Hall block F :smile:
Hi guys,

De Montfort confirmed my offer to study Accounting and Finance this September :-)

I just wanted to ask if there was anyone on the same course or someone who isn't living in accomadation. I am staying at home around 45 minutes away in Northampton and will be driving to the De Montfort and I feel like it will be difficult for me to make friends during Freshers :-/
Original post by Sandra1
Anyone else doing biomedical science?

Hi, i want to do biomedical science at de montfort :smile: have you got any offers yet?
Original post by FashionMinion
Hi guys,

De Montfort confirmed my offer to study Accounting and Finance this September :-)

I just wanted to ask if there was anyone on the same course or someone who isn't living in accomadation. I am staying at home around 45 minutes away in Northampton and will be driving to the De Montfort and I feel like it will be difficult for me to make friends during Freshers :-/

I'm doing the same course lol and I have a place to stay at in Northampton though I'm staying on campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Traderyaz93
I'm doing the same course lol and I have a place to stay at in Northampton though I'm staying on campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow! Where abouts in Northampton? You can private message me if you want! It would be great to know someone when I'm at university :smile:
Just want to let everyone know if you are coming to DMU and need a helping hand moving in or just want to know more about events and stuff, DMU's DSU affiliated group First Lover Helpers are investing their summer to get you on board!

For more details, get in touch!!:smile:
Hi guys,

Heey, congrats on your offer! Imma gonna be commuting as well and live in Wellingborough! I was scared of the same thing but Facebook has been really good for meeting new people and those on my course 😁 I'm so excited now and less nervous! You'll be fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by monicanicole
Heey, congrats on your offer! Imma gonna be commuting as well and live in Wellingborough! I was scared of the same thing but Facebook has been really good for meeting new people and those on my course 😁 I'm so excited now and less nervous! You'll be fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you 😊 its nice to know i'm not the only one commuting! I think its going to be a bit daunting during freshers week meeting people even tho i am quite outgoing 😕 i haven't met many people on Facebook unfortunately, maybe i'm doing something wrong 😂

What course are you going to be starting? 😊
Thank you 😊 its nice to know i'm not the only one commuting! I think its going to be a bit daunting during freshers week meeting people even tho i am quite outgoing 😕 i haven't met many people on Facebook unfortunately, maybe i'm doing something wrong 😂

What course are you going to be starting? 😊

Yeahh it deffo will be and I'm the same lol!! Hahaha I'm sure you will eventually, have you joined the fresher groups? They're pretty active and make it easier to speak to people haha! I'm doing adult nursing ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys,

I'm doing the same course as you hun! And I'm staying in private accommodation not halls so I'll probably been turning up to freshers on my own haha but I'm sure we'll make friends😊
Original post by lisetaylorx
I'm doing the same course as you hun! And I'm staying in private accommodation not halls so I'll probably been turning up to freshers on my own haha but I'm sure we'll make friends😊

I just joined the freshers group on Facebook and found someone on the same course as us!! You should too, that way you'll know atleast two people during Freshers Week 😊
Hello😊
I'm confirmed to be studying BioMedicalScience at DMU, but I will be commuting to my days that I'm in. I'm about 30 mins from the Northampton area. just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation as me? As in doing biomed but also travelling
Also was just wandering if we get timetables and more info through email/the post, or do we get all of this info etc during the freshers week? Thanks 😊 x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending