The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort University applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

aaaah i feel so dumb just read everyones previous posts... also anyone going to be 19 when they go? feeling like an oldie
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by DC FaNaTiC
Yup everyone who got an unconditional I think. They said they were gonna change it in a couple of weeks

aaaahhh awsome, are you in the same position? what are you studying? literally no one is doing international marketing and business:s-smilie::s-smilie:
Original post by 07smithsa
aaaahhh awsome, are you in the same position? what are you studying? literally no one is doing international marketing and business:s-smilie::s-smilie:

Yup. Accounting and finance
Original post by Hellfireunicorn
Anyone had an offer for pharmacy at DMU? I have, just wondering if anyone else has heard back from them and where else they've applied :smile:

Got a condotional offer from DMU to study pharmacy :smile:. Ive applied to portsmouth, manchester, kingston and ljmu. what about u?
How long did it take to get an offer from DMU from your application getting sent off?
Original post by george.lindow10
How long did it take to get an offer from DMU from your application getting sent off?

I got mine back 2 days later (conditional) and then like 3 weeks later I got my unconditional letter in the post. What are you going to study?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
does anyone know if DMU does interviews for Pharmacy applicants?
I got mine back 2 days later (conditional) and then like 3 weeks later I got my unconditional letter in the post. What are you going to study?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im going to study physics(MPhys) it looked really good!
also anyone going to be 19 when they go? feeling like an oldie

I am :smile:
Anyone else applying for Adult Nursing (B700)?? :smile:
Original post by emmalowe16
I am :smile:

Yaay, what you studying literally no one is doingn my course ahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yaay, what you studying literally no one is doingn my course ahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha, I'm doing Human resources :smile: I have the same problem
Got my offer for a place yesterday. :smile:
Anyone doing Audiology at DMU?
I got an offer this week!!! and I wanted to see how any other people have got offers?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by fairytails
Got my offer for a place yesterday. :smile:

Did they give you the form for the DBS check?
Reply 75
Original post by 3-methylbutane
Did they give you the form for the DBS check?

i firmed demontfort yesterday ,still havent got a confirmation email. But it says they give the DBS forms out in january.
They didn't, but they sent me an email.
Finally got my offer for DMU today!!! I got it midway through during an interview at another university funnily enough. Feeling so happy and relieved now, DMU admissions I could kiss you.
My college has messed up my application and now aren't sending it for a while! I'm getting really worried and I just want my offers!:frown::frown:
what course for??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending