The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort University applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Khanda
does anyone know if DMU does interviews for Pharmacy applicants?

Hello!

For the Pharmacy course, we don't actually hold interviews for applications. Sometimes, depending on the applicant, the admissions team will invite them to come to sit a test, but this is only in certain circumstances, not for everyone who applies.

Best

Matt
(edited 9 years ago)
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
I've applied to do Adult Nursing, am just waiting for a response now.
Yeahh I am, have you sent of your application yet? If so have you heard anything back?
Got my offer today! Joint honours History and Politics :smile:
My UCAS got sent off today! I'm soon happy and excited! Can't wait for my offer!:smile:
I was accepted into DMU earlier today, but the offer hasn't shown up on track. Is there a reason for this? When will it show up of track?
Original post by george.lindow10
I was accepted into DMU earlier today, but the offer hasn't shown up on track. Is there a reason for this? When will it show up of track?

Ohh wow that was so quick, what course did you apply for? It can take time to show on track. It took a day to show on track I was invited to an interview.
My application was actually send Wednesday evening, so it only took 2 days!! I have the email to say they've accepted me! I've applied for MPhys!:smile: I know they don't require an interview! What you taking?:smile:
Got an offer last Friday then yesterday i got a letter for unconditional offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
What course are you doing and what were your predicted grades?
Business management predicted BBB and they wanted BBC

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sweet! Well done! I'm really hoping for an unconditional!
My offer just came through on ucas! Very happy!:smile:
Reply 94
Applied months ago 19.11 to do social work at Dmu ! They are my first choice, cant wait for them to get back to me!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is DMU usually slow with offers? Or does it depends on the course?
I got an offer in 2 days but it then took ucas quite a while to put it on track, I guess it'll depend what admissions sector you're going through!
I got one in a week but mainly depends on your course and how many other applicants they are currently looking at

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks!
Reply 99
I got a conditional offer from DMU for pharmacy. Did anyone get an unconditional offer from them for pharmacy? If so, what is your predicted grade

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending