The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort University applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

My interview for Journalism is in January! So excited but sooo nervous too! It's my first choice so I really really want it!
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
I got a conditional offer from DMU for pharmacy, it says i have to fill in a DBS form. Where do i get this form from?
DBS is the new CRB check I think so maybe online, or ask a health and social care teacher at your school, health and social care students often need one for placement

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firmed De Montfort yesterday, anyone know if there is there a facebook group or anything set up for DMU firmers?
Original post by coffeecakey
That would be pretty neat :biggrin: haven't seen one yet though.

Yeah it'd be pretty good to meet people before we go!
I'm finding it really hard to make a desicion on a uni, although DMU is the only one I've kept a keen eye on!
Original post by george.lindow10
I'm finding it really hard to make a desicion on a uni, although DMU is the only one I've kept a keen eye on!

Who are your other choices?
Original post by blackened_sky
Who are your other choices?

Hull, lincoln, Leicester and aberyswyth

I had an offer from Leicester, and just want to say don't feel compelled to go there because it's the 'better' uni!
Original post by youarenot
I had an offer from Leicester, and just want to say don't feel compelled to go there because it's the 'better' uni!

Im never going to get the grades haha!

I have a friend at Lincoln, good uni and a really nice city.
Hull's recently been winning a lot of student awards (can't remember where I saw this though) and think it's developed quite a lot lately.
Leicester obviously more 'prestigious' than DMU but that sort of thing is meaningless to me.
I have a friend at Aberystwyth and he seems to love it as well, although depending on where you live, could be quite the trek/travel expenses etc.
And I have a close friend at DMU, and he's been pestering me to go for the last few months! My psychology tutor went to DMU as well. Both highly recommend it. Leicester is a great place!

This doesn't really narrow any of it down for you but it might give you some stuff to look into :P
Im never going to get the grades haha!

Haha that's partly why I didn't firm it to be fair, but, go where you feel is right for you man :biggrin:
I'm applying for Speech and Language Therapy, anyone else? I'm genuinely so nervous it's a joke.
Original post by shawadagun
Hi,
I'm applying to do Speech and Language Therapy at DMU.
I haven't heard anything back yet, but apparently there were really specific things you had to mention in your personal statement - only found out after sending it off! :frown:

Hey, you heard back yet? I'm about to send off my statement?
Original post by youarenot
Yeah it'd be pretty good to meet people before we go!

I got an uncondtional 3 weeks ago and it hasn't changed on ucas

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 07smithsa
I got an uncondtional 3 weeks ago and it hasn't changed on ucas

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine changed today, I got my unconditional letter 3+ weeks ago, I'd say don't worry about it but you could always email them
Glad someone else has got the same as me with an unconditional letter but no change on ucas

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aimeecroskell
Glad someone else has got the same as me with an unconditional letter but no change on ucas

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I will email them if I still haven't got it by the January deadline

Posted from TSR Mobile
Utter blonde moment.. Says on the letter once you accept it as your first choice they change it to unconditional

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 119
My ucas track changed 3 weeks ago saying i have got a place for pharmacy, ive firmed my choice but have got no confirmation email or letter.:s-smilie: is this normal??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending