The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele University applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PurpleGhost25175
A lot of people have applied this year so it has been very competitive. I got an offer for it but it took a while for it to come through because of the amount of people who applied for it. You might have a shot depending on your grades?

I got an unconditional so I'm defiantly coming :smile: I'm planning on studying biochemistry and computer science dual honours, what about you and what accommodation do you think is best
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by Eddie3ed
Hey, I received my offer a while back, I have 260 UCAS points.

Original post by lemxn
I received an unconditional offer the other week and will probably end up with about 200 ucas points

Requirements are only 160!

are u two doing the science or social science foundation years
Reply 482
Original post by Audiology-Med
are u two doing the science or social science foundation years

Social Science to do Geography after
I got an unconditional so I'm defiantly coming :smile: I'm planning on studying biochemistry and computer science dual honours, what about you and what accommodation do you think is best

Well Done! Your combinations sounds good as well. I did my student finance and found that I could only afford to apply for and I went for:
1st Choice: Traditional Block with WSB, Band A
2nd Choice: Traditional Block with WSB, Band B
3rd Choice: Shared Flat Band C

These 3 I could cover with my finance.

Well Done! Your combinations sounds good as well. I did my student finance and found that I could only afford to apply for and I went for:
3rd Choice: Shared Flat Band C

These 3 I could cover with my finance.

I'v gone for similar;

3rd Choice: Standard Room, Traditional Block, Band A

Do you know if you have to pay a deposit
I'v gone for similar;

3rd Choice: Standard Room, Traditional Block, Band A

Do you know if you have to pay a deposit

Snap!! I went for the vegetarian option though and the I ticked my hobby as Reading as I am one for working in a quiet environment. I think we have to pay a deposit by the 31st of August. It is £450 but that's only if you got into Keele. Keele is my insurance and I still applied for accommodation as I thought it was wise to be prepared.
Snap!! I went for the vegetarian option though and the I ticked my hobby as Reading as I am one for working in a quiet environment. I think we have to pay a deposit by the 31st of August. It is £450 but that's only if you got into Keele. Keele is my insurance and I still applied for accommodation as I thought it was wise to be prepared.

I've selected vegetarian and reading too, along with pop/current music ☺️ I've picked standard room band a, standard wsb band a and shared flat!
Original post by sophiesmout
I've selected vegetarian and reading too, along with pop/current music ☺️ I've picked standard room band a, standard wsb band a and shared flat!

Wait... Are you Sophie? I think we are friends on Facebook!
Hi all,

We are running a series of Facebook chats this week - including course reps and students from:

Neuroscience
Law
Pharmacy
Sociology
English
Criminology
History

Join us at http://www.facebook.com/keeleuniversity and ask about anything Keele related!

Hope to see some of you there!
Alistair

(Marketing)

lol, I picked the vegetarian option as well, but I chose the pop/current music option and single sexed rooms :smile:
I've received a conditional offer for an BA Accounting and Finance degree with Social Sciences Foundation Year, anybody else? Just wanna know who might be in my class :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MikeyCheung
I've received a conditional offer for an BA Accounting and Finance degree with Social Sciences Foundation Year, anybody else? Just wanna know who might be in my class :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing the social science foundation year too but with psychology! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by alice___

I'll be doing the science foundation year but I think all the foundation years have some general modules so probably see you around :smile:
lol, I picked the vegetarian option as well, but I chose the pop/current music option and single sexed rooms :smile:

Cool. I don't know if the bathrooms will be single sexed or mixed. I heard it various. The ensuite rooms are mixed as everyone have their own bathrooms but the other rooms may vary. I don't mind to be honest as long as everyone keeps the living space and the bathrooms tidy!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by alice___

I'll be doing the science foundation year but I think all the foundation years have some general modules so probably see you around :smile:

i haven't read the whole forum but i believe its been really competitive this year? the foundation year usually applies to mature/international students so i hope to meet some interesting people :smile: hope i see you guys!
Cool. I don't know if the bathrooms will be single sexed or mixed. I heard it various. The ensuite rooms are mixed as everyone have their own bathrooms but the other rooms may vary. I don't mind to be honest as long as everyone keeps the living space and the bathrooms tidy!

haha same, the worst thing is if I get put with really messy people :P
i haven't read the whole forum but i believe its been really competitive this year? the foundation year usually applies to mature/international students so i hope to meet some interesting people :smile: hope i see you guys!

Apparently it is usually 30 people to a space on the foundation year! I don't know about this year though, hopefully we'll find out when we get there! Yes, very excited :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
haha same, the worst thing is if I get put with really messy people :P

There are now facebook groups for all the people entering Keele in September. I am in the Keele University Freshers 2015-2016, Keel University Freshers 2015-2016 and Keele University Freshers/Applicants 2015/2016. These groups are run by students amd you can ask questions on everything to do with Keele. I found out that the cleaner comes on a regular basis so hopefully(!) it won't be as bad as we might think!
There are now facebook groups for all the people entering Keele in September. I am in the Keele University Freshers 2015-2016, Keel University Freshers 2015-2016 and Keele University Freshers/Applicants 2015/2016. These groups are run by students amd you can ask questions on everything to do with Keele. I found out that the cleaner comes on a regular basis so hopefully(!) it won't be as bad as we might think!

Im joined on them 3 groups as well who are you on there :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Wait... Are you Sophie? I think we are friends on Facebook!

Yessss! Omg no way, what's your name?

Quick Reply

Latest