Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele University applicants for 2015 entry

Who's applying for next year? :h: What will you be studying? :cookie:

:woo:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Got a offer from Keele to study Geography. Probably going to be my insurance.
What are you applying for?
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by katej97
Got a offer from Keele to study Geography. Probably going to be my insurance.
What are you applying for?

Congratulations! Where else did you apply to? :h:

I'm not applying to uni this year - I work as part of the Community Team for TSR. I'm just hoping that people can meet other prospective students through this thread! :biggrin:
Applying for a science foundation year, a bit ambitious as they are asking for 10 more ucas points then I have.
Reply 4
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Congratulations! Where else did you apply to? :h:

I'm not applying to uni this year - I work as part of the Community Team for TSR. I'm just hoping that people can meet other prospective students through this thread! :biggrin:

Applied to Keele, Bangor, Reading, Queen Mary University London and Exeter. Ive got offers from Keele, Bangor and Reading, all within 5 days. Pretty pleased tbh :eek: wasn't expecting them to come so fast!
I'm applying for astrophysics! Sending off my application within the next few days.

Also applying to UCLan, Swansea, Hull, and Heriot-Watt.
Reply 6
Original post by thestranger11
Applying for a science foundation year, a bit ambitious as they are asking for 10 more ucas points then I have.

Hey I'm applying for the Social Sciences foundation year with Human Geography - I only do 2 A2 subjects which makes me quite concerned but Keele seems the most realistic compared to other unis which seem to aim their foundation courses at mature and international students!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lemxn
Hey I'm applying for this as well with Human Geography - I only do 2 A2 subjects which makes me quite concerned but Keele seems the most realistic compared to other unis which seem to aim their foundation courses at mature and international students!

Thanks for the reassurance :smile:, geography sounds good, I want to do forensic science and haven't decided on the other subject yet.

Good luck :jumphug:
I've had an offer to study English and Philosophy :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by thestranger11

I'm applying for that too!
Reply 10
Original post by lemxn
Hey I'm applying for the Social Sciences foundation year with Human Geography - I only do 2 A2 subjects which makes me quite concerned but Keele seems the most realistic compared to other unis which seem to aim their foundation courses at mature and international students!

I'm applying to do the social science foundation year and that's my biggest concern too! I just hope they don't dismiss my application just because I'll be coming straight out of college
Original post by lk_1996
I'm applying to do the social science foundation year and that's my biggest concern too! I just hope they don't dismiss my application just because I'll be coming straight out of college

I'm also applying for the Social Sciences Foundation year, I'll have been out of college for two years by Sept 2015, I had an offer from Cumbria within 4 days of applying, i'm not getting my hopes up for Keele as I only just meet the requirements.
I've applied to study geography. Have an offer from them and unconditional if I choose it as my firm!
I've applied for Pharmacy and have an interview there on Saturday :biggrin:
Original post by lemxn

Im currently a student at Keele, on the social science foundation year course. All I have to say is make sure your personal statement is brilliant,I received an offer, took a while but it came. Also I left college last year with 2 A2s and an AS, so dont worry just work hard this year and get over 160 points
Reply 15
Original post by StudyHard16
Im currently a student at Keele, on the social science foundation year course. All I have to say is make sure your personal statement is brilliant,I received an offer, took a while but it came. Also I left college last year with 2 A2s and an AS, so dont worry just work hard this year and get over 160 points

Any tips on what we should mention in our personal statement?
I am applying to do Psychology with a Social Science Foundation Year. I am in Year 13 and I am doing 3 A/Levels. Not sure if I will get an offer though from Keele. I have already got 4 offers. Just waiting on Keele now
Reply 17
Original post by sophi396
I've applied to study geography. Have an offer from them and unconditional if I choose it as my firm!

Hey!
I've also got a offer to study geography, but only been given a conditional offer asking for my predicated grades.
If you don't mind me asking, what are your predicted grades?
Going to be applying for business management with a social science foundation year. :smile:
Original post by ThePhoenixLament
I've applied for Pharmacy and have an interview there on Saturday :biggrin:

You'll be fine! There's absolutely nothing to worry about with regards to the interview process. A few simple calculations and a fairly relaxed interview :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest