The Student Room Group

My uterus is making noises...?

I seem to be making a lot of noise down there, and I don't know why. It usual happens when I'm on my period, but, I'm not on at the moment.

Does this happen to anyone else? and if so, why?
I can almost guarauntee its not your uterus, its your bowels, because of wind or needing a number 2
Reply 2
Original post by Kabloomybuzz
I can almost guarauntee its not your uterus, its your bowels, because of wind or needing a number 2

Lol, ok. I don't feel like either, but, maybe it's brewing?

You could just have a noisy digestive system.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
I'm also experiencing that 'crampy' feeling too, could be my posture though.
Original post by NHM713
Lol, ok. I don't feel like either, but, maybe it's brewing?

Your bowels are always working, they produce noise all the time, sometimes it's quiet but you can hear the noises with a stethoscope. You've probably eaten something that has made them work a bit harder or you have a bit of wind moving round which is making the noise.
Reply 5
Original post by moonkatt
Your bowels are always working, they produce noise all the time, sometimes it's quiet but you can hear the noises with a stethoscope. You've probably eaten something that has made them work a bit harder or you have a bit of wind moving round which is making the noise.

Ok. Thanks.
Original post by NHM713
I'm also experiencing that 'crampy' feeling too, could be my posture though.

Could well be trapped wind
Reply 7
This thread is 5 years old, but still worth a reply. I started getting uterus noises in my 40's. By age 50 diagnosed with fibroids. I discovered the over the counter (OTC only not prescription) progesterone cream both stopped the uterus noises and strunk the fibroids upon examination. For cycling women one takes small dose day 14 to 28. This may work for you also.
mine literally made the loudest noise ever that my mom thought i was just hungry that’s how loud the noise was. it’s never done that before so i was confused

Quick Reply

Latest