The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
Original post by Pretty please
Nope haven't heard from anyone I only applied to edge hill and Chester .. I'm also starting to think 2015 is not gonna be my year! 😂

I' just need to know either way as need a job otherwise I've been waiting far too long!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in the same boat but with plymouth uni, people starting to get offers but I'm still waiting either way. I think I will wait till fri then call admissions to see if they can help. I had my interview on 4th feb.x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got a rejection from Chester gutted! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lou H

This waiting is torture literally left with one chance now 😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya Becky

Sorry to hear about that we was your edge hill one?

My chester interview was 23rd jan I know people who have had offers already but I've had nothing ( rejection or offer) when was yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi had another rejection today off Chester. Just waiting to hear from JMU xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got a rejection from Chester gutted! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ye same gutted 😢😢 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone been invited to a selection day on 4th march for children's nursing at nottingham university?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh god this is awful!
I phoned up fir feedback and there was nothing she really said that I could work on ??

I'm on the reserve list but don't think there's a high chance with such a small intake xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 867
Oh god this is awful!
I phoned up fir feedback and there was nothing she really said that I could work on ??

I'm on the reserve list but don't think there's a high chance with such a small intake xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently 8 people from plymouth uni who were on reserve list got in last year so you might be ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh thanks Lou glimmer of hope still xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh god this is awful!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm on the reserve list too!! Did you ask them to give you the feed back off your group interview. The woman who I spoke to got my application and it said I had passed the maths, made good links to my experience and started the group interview off and had good input which was all good. The only thing was that I ended some peoples sentences on a couple of occasions.

Becky XX

Posted from TSR Mobile
apparently I passed the maths and scored highly in all aspects of the interview so not much to tell me.
I started the interview too ! She said I related my points brought up current issues and showed a passion fir nursing.

I asked what would strengthen my app for next time and she said involving others in the group discussion
Really difficult as it sounds like we've both just missed out ! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ilunn1
If you go into the school of healthcare page its at the bottom ☺️

Have you had an email about something to do with Sims from Cardiff ?
Original post by katieltarr
Have you had an email about something to do with Sims from Cardiff ?

I did yes but no password one yet!!! I wonder what it means hag

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelhelm

have you had an interview and I'm so confused

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you had an interview and me neither I'm so confused
Original post by katieltarr
Have you had an interview and me neither I'm so confused

Yes I had an interview on friday!! Have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes I had an interview on friday!! Have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No that's why I'm so confused and worried, how was it!
Original post by daniyelle
Hi guys, thought I'd join in the convo as I had an interview 2 days ago at Nottingham too and got my offer through this morning I'm ecstatic! :smile: what group were you guys in? x

Hiya guys, I know its a bit too late but just saw this post. I have an interview for Child Nursing at Nottingham tmrw (4th March. I've done a lot of preparation but just wanted to know what kind of questions did they ask you and what was the overall day like?
I would appreciate any help, thanks.
Original post by daniyelle
It's fine don't worry :smile:

Wow you have been busy! I got invited to interview at UEA but decided not to go as I have an interview for Leeds which has the same entry requirements and I prefer Leeds! Got a rejection from York, I withdrew from Huddersfield as I wasn't too keen, and I have a conditional offer from Nottingham which I am chuffed to bits with :biggrin:

I'm going to go to the interview at Leeds, and then see if I get an offer and then decided between Leeds and Nottingham for insurance/firm :smile: x

Ahh that's fair enough :smile:
Aww Congratulations on your offer from Nottingham! I've got one too! :biggrin:
How long did York take to get back to you? I'm hoping they don't take too long with me.

Aw yeah that sounds like a good idea :smile: Looks like you've got everything planned out well then :smile: x
Hi
Have you heard anything from edge hill following your interview?

Has anyone on here been offered a child branch place for September 2015 at edge hill or Chester? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi :smile:
Yeah I got rejected, failed the maths test :tongue:
It's okay though, got an offer from Nottingham which is where I really wanna go so I'm okay with it :smile:
Guessing you got an offer? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending