i'm fine with this
it was 50/50 between wlv and bcu
this solves all of my problems
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 21
I got unconditional offer for the LEAP Course Jan intake :smile: Studying to be a nurse :smile:
I know it's early, but will you guys be going to freshers? I really wanna go but I don't really drink and won't be living in halls so probably be going on my own!..so lame!!
Original post by deelouise
I know it's early, but will you guys be going to freshers? I really wanna go but I don't really drink and won't be living in halls so probably be going on my own!..so lame!!

I'll probably be going to a few events, but hopefully once I've found a group of people we can do movie nights and things. They're much cheaper!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by melissa_stephens
I'll probably be going to a few events, but hopefully once I've found a group of people we can do movie nights and things. They're much cheaper!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah nights in with pizza and cheap.wine are more my thing haha!
Reply 25
FRESHERS SUICIDE SQUAD REPORTING IN

going to go ham and cheese sandwich on this

Yeah nights in with pizza and cheap.wine are more my thing haha!

this is great too

from previous freshers experience
boozey nights with a few people in a safe place > club nights where half of your team go missing or end up throwing up in a bush at 2am
Original post by Kaiju
FRESHERS SUICIDE SQUAD REPORTING IN

going to go ham and cheese sandwich on this

this is great too

from previous freshers experience
boozey nights with a few people in a safe place > club nights where half of your team go missing or end up throwing up in a bush at 2am

At least I'm not on my own on this one! I had my fair share of crazy nights out when I was 18! God..I'm starting to sound like an old woman! >.<
At least I'm not on my own on this one! I had my fair share of crazy nights out when I was 18! God..I'm starting to sound like an old woman! >.<

I definitely sound like I'm an OAP. Movies and pyjamas are the best night in for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by melissa_stephens
I definitely sound like I'm an OAP. Movies and pyjamas are the best night in for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

My offers been made unconditional so.I'm officially going!:biggrin: we can all be old women at freshers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an interview for Biochemistry on the 15th. They want 200 ucas points and I am currently on BCC. I'm struggling to decide whether if not to firm wolves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got a BBB offer for pharmacy :biggrin:
Original post by vincentjack
Got a BBB offer for pharmacy :biggrin:

What were your AS grades?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eilish1903
What were your AS grades?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

CCDD
Anyone else applying for Biological Sciences here?
CCDD

Are u firming Wolves?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are u firming Wolves?

I doubt it! I have an interview at LJMU, I think that will be my firm. Only sent my application off this week though so it depends what my other choices reply. Have you visited the uni?
I doubt it! I have an interview at LJMU, I think that will be my firm. Only sent my application off this week though so it depends what my other choices reply. Have you visited the uni?

I've been to an open day and I have an interview next Monday at the uni. I like the uni. Considering the reputation it has, I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't even considering applying to wolves and then I was dragged to an open day and really liked it. The current students were so happy and told me they received so much support and it looked clean and I just felt happy...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been to an open day and I have an interview next Monday at the uni. I like the uni. Considering the reputation it has, I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't even considering applying to wolves and then I was dragged to an open day and really liked it. The current students were so happy and told me they received so much support and it looked clean and I just felt happy...

Aw that's so nice! :biggrin: I've just booked onto the February open day, hopefully I'll be as impressed as you were. What were your impressions of Wolverhampton itself? I was reading this thread about the nightlife and it seems pretty poor... hopefully people have a lot of house parties, they're more fun than clubs anyway. Good luck with your interview!
Aw that's so nice! :biggrin: I've just booked onto the February open day, hopefully I'll be as impressed as you were. What were your impressions of Wolverhampton itself? I was reading this thread about the nightlife and it seems pretty poor... hopefully people have a lot of house parties, they're more fun than clubs anyway. Good luck with your interview!

I won't be living on campus so I'm not too fussed about the nightlife on campus. It's not very far from Birmingham City centre which has a decent night life. You can get there in less than half an hour by metro.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
HEY GUYS

I got an offer today from Wolverhampton Uni for English Language & Linguistics! Dunno if it will be my main choice because I am hoping Liverpool will reply. But congrulations to the rest of you, might see you lot there

G!

Quick Reply