The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

University of Wolverhampton applicants for 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FoxtrotAlphaOne
I've not applied yet but I have heard West Mercia Police have opened their recruitment phase for specials. I also heard West Midlands Police are opening recruitment for specials soon. Better chance getting into West Mercia than the Midlands. What about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applied for cheshire but didn't get in as I didn't give enough detail on the interview. Waiting for Staffordshire to open their recruitment as everywhere else won't let me apply for 6 months. I'll probably end up having to wait the 6 months anyway as Staffordshire 'aren't sure when recruitment will open' so might just apply elsewhere in the summer
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by parton96
Applied for cheshire but didn't get in as I didn't give enough detail on the interview. Waiting for Staffordshire to open their recruitment as everywhere else won't let me apply for 6 months. I'll probably end up having to wait the 6 months anyway as Staffordshire 'aren't sure when recruitment will open' so might just apply elsewhere in the summer

You'll have a better chance of you wait out the 6 months. When you're in Wolverhampton university, they have an understanding with surrounding forces. This then let's you effectively bypass some recruitment stages. I have spoken to a few previous students and a lecturer. The university does help out a lot with joining specials.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You'll have a better chance of you wait out the 6 months. When you're in Wolverhampton university, they have an understanding with surrounding forces. This then let's you effectively bypass some recruitment stages. I have spoken to a few previous students and a lecturer. The university does help out a lot with joining specials.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just wanted to get all the training done before the start of uni. At least I got good experience and feedback from my last application so it isn't all bad
Hey guys! Good luck with all your applications into Wolverhampton :smile:

Check out and join the link below - it provides UK university offer holders & applicants some great information on the lead up to freshers week!

So click 'JOIN' & make sure you share amongst your friends who are also going to uni this year!

facebook.com/events/742712939169549/
hi, i am planning on joining for MBA. Any idea how it is? I have go mixed reviews on the internet, so i am confused. Moreover, this university is not even there in the League Tables! I wonder why?
Original post by Thomas10
hi, i am planning on joining for MBA. Any idea how it is? I have go mixed reviews on the internet, so i am confused. Moreover, this university is not even there in the League Tables! I wonder why?

Since when does a university have to be in a 'league table' to class itself good? Just because a newspaper says so!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Since when does a university have to be in a 'league table' to class itself good? Just because a newspaper says so!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

how else would you know where this university stands among other universities?
Can't remember the reason why they aren't on league tables but when I read it on their website it was a valid point. Best thing to do is go to an open day. That's what I did and found that it was very organised, all of the staff were brilliant and the facilities they have there are miles better than some of the universities that are in the league tables.
Original post by parton96
Can't remember the reason why they aren't on league tables but when I read it on their website it was a valid point. Best thing to do is go to an open day. That's what I did and found that it was very organised, all of the staff were brilliant and the facilities they have there are miles better than some of the universities that are in the league tables.

mmm...thats great!

But I am at Dubai, UAE and I would be doing this MBA as an international student. So i wouldn't be able to meet them on an open day. The only thing that i am puzzled about is the recognition of this university.
Reply 149
Hi, I got an unconditional offer for Popular Music and Music Technology at Walsall campus. :smile:

I was wondering how long everyone else had to wait for an accommodation offer, I applied for mine a couple of weeks ago and have heard nothing.
Original post by MusoRR5
Hi, I got an unconditional offer for Popular Music and Music Technology at Walsall campus. :smile:

I was wondering how long everyone else had to wait for an accommodation offer, I applied for mine a couple of weeks ago and have heard nothing.

Took around 3 weeks for mine
I've accepted my unconditional offer to study Sports Coaching Practice (football) at Walsall Campus! :smile:

Is anyone else doing a sports course here starting in October?
Original post by thestranger11
Applying for the forensic science hnd.

Got a place at wolv uni on informationt technolgy security
Anyone know the deadline for applying to halls and how to apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by deelouise
Anyone know the deadline for applying to halls and how to apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The unis normally email you to let you know about accommodation if you've firmed them. I got my email from my firm choice earlier in the week x

Posted from TSR Mobile
October 2015: Criminology, Criminal Justice and Law
Original post by beckysoya
This is a good uni :smile:

Hi

any one doing information technlgy security october 2015
Original post by sophieeee15
Got a place at wolv uni on informationt technolgy security

snap im doing that aswell :smile:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
So, who's applying here for next year? :h: What will you be studying? :cookie:

hey

anyone doing information technolgy security please reply dont want to be the only girl haha
Original post by deelouise
I know it's early, but will you guys be going to freshers? I really wanna go but I don't really drink and won't be living in halls so probably be going on my own!..so lame!!

I'm studying primary education in September!! I won't be moving away either but want to go to freshers, so we'll be in the same boat I think! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending