The Student Room Group

A guy gave me insight into HOW guys think! true or false?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
nope
it's true that everyone wants -something- otherwise they wouldn't bother, but by and and large to say it's definitely sex is ridiculous

A lit of people are trying to plug holes in their insecurities with other people, for example, which I'd argue is just as or more toxic than just wanting sex - and definitely less so if the parties are clear about their sex-only intention from the start.

P.s. @ OP
Just a heads up
A lot of fake "nice guys" play the card where they try to paint a bad picture of the gender so they seem like the positive outlier and a cut above the pack. Has this dude ever shown any interest in you as anything more than friends out of curiosity?
Original post by Sashari
Loving how it looks like girls who replied to this think they are guy experts...

You don't need to be a Guy expert to answer this. :colonhash:
Your friend doesn't know what hes talking about
Reply 23
What's that coming over the hill, is it a web troll, is it a web troll.
No, not true for me.
Original post by Anonymous
So this high school friend of mine that i recently met after 5-6 years has been talking to me.
Last night over a phone convo, he told me that all guys want is sex. and whatever they do and say from the first point is to keep trying for just SEX till they get lucky. its after this point that they consider whether theyre done with the girl, or whether they still want more.

and then if they want more, then they slowly start considering the idea of a romantic entanglement.

Yes?

One of two scenarios

Either:

He is immature and thinks that saying things like that will make him seem masculine and badass (like when you're in high-school and everyone talks about how much they want to have sex, even though they have squeaky voices and are probably underdeveloped)

Or

You were talking about another guy and he thinks that telling you all guys are evil and manipulative, will put you off that guy

You're very welcome
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 26
It's not all I want but I will be thinking about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending