The Student Room Group

Turkish prime-minister tries to threaten Israel

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ganhad
so having blue eyes and blondes dont make you european i thought racists were into that aryan ideal :- D!

So saying that turks or pakistanis or nigerians are not european is racist ?

Turks are not european and never have been. That is not racist that is fact whether you like it or not
(edited 9 years ago)
I hope the military executes him. The backwards ****.
Reply 22
Original post by -Native Briton-
So saying that turks or pakistanis or nigerians are not european is racist ?

Turks are not european and never have been. That is not racist that is fact whether you like it or not

lol since when were pakistanis european nigerians are clearly not european. im saying europe is a ethnic european union mostly turks are blue eyes and blonde haired more slavic looking than anything else we let those guys in.
Reply 23
Original post by DErasmus
I hope the military executes him. The backwards ****.

i dont know why whenever i see i him i think gaddafi
Reply 24
Original post by Ganhad
lol since when were pakistanis european nigerians are clearly not european. im saying europe is a ethnic european union mostly turks are blue eyes and blonde haired more slavic looking than anything else we let those guys in.

Lol, bull****. Most Turks don't have blue eyes and blonde hair. Most Turks look like Armenians/Kurds/Syrians etc. I literally stopped eating when I read this ****. You clearly have never met a lot of Turks. One tip for you: most of the white people who you see in Tourist locations inside Turkey, are not Turkish. They are tourists.

What's your next statement? Mexicans are Spanish because they speak Spanish? Lol.

And European is actually an ethnic classification. Slavs(Servs/Albanians/etc)/Germanics(NL/Germany/GB/Norway etc)/Romans(Spaniards/Portuguese/Italians etc) are all part of this classification.

Turks are part of another ethnic group. Linguistically, they are part of the Turkic-Mongolid family. Ethnically, they are part of the ''Caucasus''-classification with Armenians, Georgians, Kurds, etc.

By the way, Turkey is only 3% inside Europe actually, and that's only because they conquered Constantinople in 1453.
(edited 9 years ago)
I don't understand why Turkey hates Assad after all it's Israel who wants Assad gone they even admitted that they would rather have Al-Qaeda linked groups in power in Syria over Iran backed Assad! this is a fact look it up. These rebels fighting against Assad are just pawns of America, Israel and Arab countries they control. Surely it makes more sense that Turkey joins forces with the likes Syria, Iran and Russia in the fight against Zionism and their New World Order.
Reply 26
Original post by Counselor
Lol, bull****. Most Turks don't have blue eyes and blonde hair. Most Turks look like Armenians/Kurds/Syrians etc. I literally stopped eating when I read this ****. You clearly have never met a lot of Turks. One tip for you: most of the white people who you see in Tourist locations inside Turkey, are not Turkish. They are tourists.

What's your next statement? Mexicans are Spanish because they speak Spanish? Lol. how does this make any sense? the turks speak turkish.

And European is actually an ethnic classification. Slavs(Servs/Albanians/etc)/Germanics(NL/Germany/GB/Norway etc)/Romans(Spaniards/Portuguese/Italians etc) are all part of this classification.

Turks are part of another ethnic group. Linguistically, they are part of the Turkic-Mongolid family. Ethnically, they are part of the ''Caucasus''-classification with Armenians, Georgians, Kurds, etc.

By the way, Turkey is only 3% inside Europe actually, and that's only because they conquered Constantinople in 1453
cyprus isnt even in europe lol.

yeah exactly slavic i went to incirlik for a time it was nice and full of white people everywhere the shop owners the taxi drivers everyone looked super greek. except the kurds they looked brownish sort of.

id understand objections like the turks are to extreme or to racist or to corrupt or blah blah blah but not on the bull crap assumption they arnt european check where cyprus is on a map.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by Ganhad
yeah exactly slavic i went to incirlik for a time it was nice and full of white people everywhere the shop owners the taxi drivers everyone looked super greek. except the kurds they looked brownish sort of.

id understand objections like the turks are to extreme or to racist or to corrupt or blah blah blah but not on the bull crap assumption they arnt european check where cyprus is on a map.

You do realize that a lot of the people who work in Turkey aren't Turkish, right? Especially the women over there who are ''lady-workers'' from Russia/Ukraine, if you know what I mean. And Incirlik is actually a regio with a lot of American navy-workers also.

And Cyprus isn't Turkish, lol. Cyprus is Greek. Only Nothern-Cyprus is Turkish but all the tourists go to South-Cyprus.

Turks are not European, and will never be. It's not a shame to be non-European. Only people with insecurities qualify themselves as European while they're not.
Reply 28
Original post by Counselor
You do realize that a lot of the people who work in Turkey aren't Turkish, right? Especially the women over there who are ''lady-workers'' from Russia/Ukraine, if you know what I mean. And Incirlik is actually a regio with a lot of American navy-workers also.

And Cyprus isn't Turkish, lol. Cyprus is Greek. Only Nothern-Cyprus is Turkish but all the tourists go to South-Cyprus.

Turks are not European, and will never be. It's not a shame to be non-European. Only people with insecurities qualify themselves as European while they're not.

you didnt read my post properly cyprus is in the eu and its next to lebanon geography when it comes to eu means nothing and saying turkeys landmass isnt in europe so they cant join is ridculous when looking at who the eu will eventually swallow. . oh and i worked in turkey for a white under turks whitest of the white looked russian. get out more mate and stop frequenting stormfront forums.

Quick Reply

Latest