The Student Room Group

Ex-serviceman in serious condition in hospital after being attacked by three youths

I just read some articles on it and it sounds like a horrible attack. The poor man :frown:. I hope that he recovers quickly and that the three guys who attacked him will end up in prison for what they have done.

None of the articles I read mentioned that the three guys were Asian, though. Can you provide a link to where you read that?
"Asian". We all know what that's a euphemism for and it is insulting to the likes of the Chinese, Japanese etc. to keep using it.
Reply 2
has anyone got a link for this story
Reply 3
he read it here: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ex-serviceman-serious-condition-hospital-after-4612559

zero instances of the word Asian. Given Bradfords demographics, it's more likely than not though.
Reply 4
Absolute scum. Funny how these people don't come to places that are bootneck (marine) heavy such as Plymouth.
Original post by tim_123
Absolute scum. Funny how these people don't come to places that are bootneck (marine) heavy such as Plymouth.

They wouldn't last five minutes.
"Asian"- gives Sikhs Hindus Japanese Chinese Nepalese a bad name tbh
"Oh we can't identify them as Pakistani Muslims. I know we'll just call them Asians, because the other ethnic groups feelings don't matter"
Excuse me while I pick myself off the floor after keeling over due to a sudden case of shock.

Seriously though, not surprised infact I'm sad to say I even expected it. I believe a 70 year old man who was an ex-serviceman was also attacked by "Asians" and was roughed up, laughed at and had his medals stolen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending