The Student Room Group

Kim's Trying to Break the Internet with Nudes

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wellzi
I feel that it's a shameful reflection on our society when our youth looks up to such characters, who swindle their way to fame and fortune the way the Kardashian family has. I'm losing my faith in humanity if I'm perfectly honest.

I'd love to unleash Uncle Lenin on Europe, and I'm not even a communist; just sick of these types of people taking up people's time, when they could be doing something far more productive and, well, sane!

I dislike the Kardashians as well, but your response just reeks of ignorance. Do you really think this is the first generation of the rich and famous who 'swindled their way to fame and fortune'? No, that's basically how the rich have done it throughout history. 'Losing your faith in humanity' is a ridiculous phrase that should have been quarantined in the meme sites like 9gag or Reddit long ago. If you choose to change your whole perception of humanity because of one site posting a few nude pictures of a celebrity, that's your choice, and it's a stupid one.

And 'these types' do not take up people's time, we weren't forced to look at the pictures, and we weren't forced to comment on them. We chose to because society has now formed a large section of pseudo-hipsters who think they win brownie points by stating they hate something a group of other people like. Get over yourself, and get over the Kardashians. They are a disgrace, yes, but an easily ignored one.
Reply 41
I just feel so sorry for future generations and for young girls who look up to her. It's so pathetic. To think that women aren't already being sexually objectified. there are hard working, independent, modest women out there but are overshadowed by the vile, repulsive ones i.e. KIM. sigh.
Original post by Secretnerd123

Also lmao at those calling her ugly.she's undeniably gorgeous (far better than she did before the fame) AND WE ALL KNOW THAT.

She has a good arse but apart from that she's not really particularly attractive.
Ugh can't stand the woman she's so up herself it's unreal and those pictures are so tacky and trashy! and i thought ''Nicki Minaj - Anaconda'' was the lowest of the low...But this woman is just a hot mess.
Reply 44
Original post by Arkasia
I dislike the Kardashians as well, but your response just reeks of ignorance. Do you really think this is the first generation of the rich and famous who 'swindled their way to fame and fortune'? No, that's basically how the rich have done it throughout history. 'Losing your faith in humanity' is a ridiculous phrase that should have been quarantined in the meme sites like 9gag or Reddit long ago. If you choose to change your whole perception of humanity because of one site posting a few nude pictures of a celebrity, that's your choice, and it's a stupid one.

And 'these types' do not take up people's time, we weren't forced to look at the pictures, and we weren't forced to comment on them. We chose to because society has now formed a large section of pseudo-hipsters who think they win brownie points by stating they hate something a group of other people like. Get over yourself, and get over the Kardashians. They are a disgrace, yes, but an easily ignored one.

The rich may have swindled their way to riches, but at least they contributed to society, either through jobs or some kind of useful service for consumers. But people like the Kardashian's have brought themselves to through being, quite frankly, a slut. Call me conservative, but mega rich business men have never been used as idols for the masses. People seek only to emulate the success of the likes of Bill Gates, but they don't attempt to act the way he does like the youth copy most things celebrities do, and often they copy people like Kim, who serves only to damage society by making women insecure about how they look, and promoting vast amounts of plastic surgery.

When I said 'losing faith in humanity' you seem to have taken it much more seriously than it was meant to sound. And it's not just the Kardashian's, it's all the imbeciles that dominate the television and media. Some people need a wake up call, both the celebrities and their followers alike.
Original post by Wellzi
The rich may have swindled their way to riches, but at least they contributed to society, either through jobs or some kind of useful service for consumers. But people like the Kardashian's have brought themselves to through being, quite frankly, a slut. Call me conservative, but mega rich business men have never been used as idols for the masses. People seek only to emulate the success of the likes of Bill Gates, but they don't attempt to act the way he does like the youth copy most things celebrities do, and often they copy people like Kim, who serves only to damage society by making women insecure about how they look, and promoting vast amounts of plastic surgery.

When I said 'losing faith in humanity' you seem to have taken it much more seriously than it was meant to sound. And it's not just the Kardashian's, it's all the imbeciles that dominate the television and media. Some people need a wake up call, both the celebrities and their followers alike.

Ha! 90% of the rich have done absolutely **** all of any use whatsoever. Even the ones that have, have still taken out of the system a lot more than they put in.
Reply 46
Original post by cole-slaw
Ha! 90% of the rich have done absolutely **** all of any use whatsoever. Even the ones that have, have still taken out of the system a lot more than they put in.

At least they put SOMETHING in, and they supply a hell of a lot more people with employment than Kim has.
Original post by Wellzi
At least they put SOMETHING in, and they supply a hell of a lot more people with employment than Kim has.

What do they put in? When you think of 'rich' you think of Bill Gates, a billionaire who donated his riches. When I think of rich, I think of the majority who either inherited their wealth or built it up via offshore accounts and scamming the nation.
She has no talent. Leave it at that.
What an absolute waste of space this woman is.

People can't honestly find this attractive? It's ****ing abnormal.

Quick Reply

Latest