The Student Room Group

Test centers on ucas

Hi so I'm taking an additional a level in my gap year just because I wanted to and on my ucas form I wrote I would sit these at my old sixth form. But my sixth form exam officer has been incredibly hostile and so I was thinking of finding another test center to sit the exams at. I know the latest to be entered is feb so I have time but since I have already sent my ucas with the test center listed as my old sixth form is it possible to change the center on it if that is my only option?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Don't change it just because you feel your exam officer has been incredibly hostile...
Original post by Meduza
Don't change it just because you feel your exam officer has been incredibly hostile...

sorry for not being clear when i say shes hostile its because she is not the most reliable person and i dont really trust that she will enter me on time because she is known to do this before

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Teddysmith123
sorry for not being clear when i say shes hostile its because she is not the most reliable person and i dont really trust that she will enter me on time because she is known to do this before

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd say call UCAS to get most accurate answer then!!
Original post by Teddysmith123
Hi so I'm taking an additional a level in my gap year just because I wanted to and on my ucas form I wrote I would sit these at my old sixth form. But my sixth form exam officer has been incredibly hostile and so I was thinking of finding another test center to sit the exams at. I know the latest to be entered is feb so I have time but since I have already sent my ucas with the test center listed as my old sixth form is it possible to change the center on it if that is my only option?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can change exam centre fairly easily in cases like yours. Just email [email protected] when you know the right one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending