The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

interview

hey guys, did any of you who applied to Bradford got contacted for an interview yet?
Reply 1
Hi,

I sent my UCAS application off in September and I heard back about a week ago inviting me in for an interview on the 26/11. I have applied for Adult Nursing. :smile:
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by comcmahon
Hi,

I sent my UCAS application off in September and I heard back about a week ago inviting me in for an interview on the 26/11. I have applied for Adult Nursing. :smile:

i have heard from them about 10 days ago for an interview, but they didnt precise the date, so I'm kinda worried :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by angel.mem
i have heard from them about 10 days ago for an interview, but they didnt precise the date, so I'm kinda worried :frown:

Oh, that is strange. The date and time and everything was written in the email and also on the Bradford university portal. I would give them a ring and check the date of your interview so you don't need to worry! :smile:
Original post by comcmahon
Hi,

Hey, firstly congratulations on getting an interview! :smile: Iv'e applied but haven't heard anything just yet, did send it off last week. So, fingers crossed! Where else have you applied?

Do update us on how you go on!... again Well done! xx
Reply 5
I've got an interview for children's on the 26/11 too! :s-smilie: not sure how to prepare as don't know what it's like!
Reply 6
Original post by EmilyC96
I've got an interview for children's on the 26/11 too! :s-smilie: not sure how to prepare as don't know what it's like!

Hi Emily, I have got an interview for child nursing for tomorrow. I feel the same with the preparation. good luck to us both. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Jose26
Hi Emily, I have got an interview for child nursing for tomorrow. I feel the same with the preparation. good luck to us both. :smile:

Good luck to you too! Do you know anything about the day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Only what was on the letter that we'll have a group interview and individual. I'm more nervous of the group one, lol so worried of not finding anything to say or be lost for words. Do you know anything about it? I can't find any interview tips for Bradford online. 😊
Reply 9
Same :/ no me neither. Haven't even been told how long it lasts for

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an interview for pharmacy at bradford next wednesday and really worried.
Can someone please tell me if its a group or one-one interview? What sorts off questions do they ask? Is it easy or hard? Do they ask questions about my PS?
Thanks
Reply 11
Hi just wondering if someone who has already had interview for adult nursing would give me a little advice on what to expect in both the group and individual interviews as I have an interview in the 21st of jan really scared and don't know what to expect.....good luck to everyone and thank you in advance xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending