The Student Room Group

Which is the best out of three?

Hey I'm applying to Portsmouth, Hertfordshire or Nottingham Trent for computer science.
Originally was gonna put Nottingham Trent as my first choice as it's rated the highest out of three.
What do you guys think? Would really like to hear back from someone who been to any of the universisties
Original post by Reefondo
Hey I'm applying to Portsmouth, Hertfordshire or Nottingham Trent for computer science.
Originally was gonna put Nottingham Trent as my first choice as it's rated the highest out of three.
What do you guys think? Would really like to hear back from someone who been to any of the universisties

A good friend of mine goes to Nottingham Trent and he says it is the best town he has ever been out in. If you are more focused on the academic side then Nottingham Trent would be more respected but it doesn't mean the course suits you or the university itself would be the best place to go.

Have a look at their websites, go to an open day or two if you can get there and go where you feel right.

Good Luck
Hope this Helps
Original post by LordPhylogeny
A good friend of mine goes to Nottingham Trent and he says it is the best town he has ever been out in. If you are more focused on the academic side then Nottingham Trent would be more respected but it doesn't mean the course suits you or the university itself would be the best place to go.

Have a look at their websites, go to an open day or two if you can get there and go where you feel right.

Good Luck
Hope this Helps

Cheers for that, I've heard a lot of good things about it aswell as a university and a City. But wanted someone who actually went there to confirm this, Imma trust your friend on this one :smile:
Hi!

As a student of Hertfordshire (and staff!) I can tell you all about the University. We're campus based, 20 minutes from central London and close to towns like St Albans, Welwyn Garden City- both beautiful, St Albans cathedral is where you graduate, amazing food markets and shops. As well as Watford which is much busier- good for a night out and lots to do!

Computer Science is one of the largest and most established departments in the country! We offer Computer Science- Artificial Intelligence, Networks, Software Engineering all with a study abroad or work placement year.

Do let me know if you have any questions!

Rosanna

Quick Reply

Latest