The Student Room Group

Can't decide on last 2 universities!

I want to study the LLB Law degree for 2015 entry and I've already chosen 3 choices; Reading, Southampton and City University London. I'm predicted AAB and got ABBc at AS (dropped the C) and I live in Reading. I've narrowed down my choices for the last three to Exeter/Warwick/Surrey and maybe Kent, are these a good enough range of choices and which ones would you say are the best for law? I dont really want to move away too far from home so Exeter is the furthest I'd be comfortable with
Thanks in advance! :smile:
Hi, Im also applying for law for 2015 intake!

out of your 3 undecided options, Warwick is highest ranked, however i think their entry requirement is A A A. If you really want to try for it and if you have a good PS with job attachment, then go ahead. But of course with Exeter and Surrey, there is less competition for the course.

Cheers :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by chickensthatfly
Hi, Im also applying for law for 2015 intake!

out of your 3 undecided options, Warwick is highest ranked, however i think their entry requirement is A A A. If you really want to try for it and if you have a good PS with job attachment, then go ahead. But of course with Exeter and Surrey, there is less competition for the course.

Cheers :smile:

Thanks for the reply! May I ask where you are applying to and your predicted grades? I think that Warwick maybe a stretch as they want AAA but they could still give me an offer for it? (doubtful). Although I don't have any work experience on my PS but overall I think it's ok. I'm leaning towards Surrey and Warwick at the moment for my last 2..
Original post by VBisnotme
Thanks for the reply! May I ask where you are applying to and your predicted grades? I think that Warwick maybe a stretch as they want AAA but they could still give me an offer for it? (doubtful). Although I don't have any work experience on my PS but overall I think it's ok. I'm leaning towards Surrey and Warwick at the moment for my last 2..

No worries! Sure, Im applying to UCL, King's, Queen Mary, Bristol and Reading. My predicted is A* A* A. Yeah, i did a short internship at the legal department of a corporate company so i managed to talk about it a little in my PS. I see, you could still find like a short internship so that u can include it in your pd if you want to. it'll also expose u to working life as a lawyer. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending