The Student Room Group

Learner driver Insurance??

alright guys i have a problem i need learner insurance i'm looking atmarmalade and collingwood .
I know marmalade only do the insurance on your parents car (which is already insured) costing like 2.50 a day. now will my parents insurance change?

as for collingwood can you have: insurance if you are the owner of the car and the only insurance is the one i get from collingwood for my self? (will my parents need to get insurance for this car?)

anyone had learner insurance before?

any advice is really appreciated
thanks
Original post by Like_a_Boss
alright guys i have a problem i need learner insurance i'm looking atmarmalade and collingwood .
I know marmalade only do the insurance on your parents car (which is already insured) costing like 2.50 a day. now will my parents insurance change?

as for collingwood can you have: insurance if you are the owner of the car and the only insurance is the one i get from collingwood for my self? (will my parents need to get insurance for this car?)

anyone had learner insurance before?

any advice is really appreciated
thanks

With insurance, if you are doing it on your own car, then you will need to do with you as the owner, and then have your parents as named drivers on the insurance policy - that will ensure they can drive on it. It will increase the price a little, but if their driving history is good, then it won't put it up too much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending