Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
There were a few I didn't get around to joining which I would have liked to:

Hispanic Soc
RAG

And I was thinking about Folks and Chap Socs too...

Could anyone tell me where to find out when they all meet? Or actually when they do? :confused:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
ill be able to tell ou abou rag and chaps. il pm you as and when
Reply 22
Hi Katy, ChapSoc operates its events on an ad hoc basis - no regular meetings really although we try and set up regular socials! Email james.a.bennett[at]ex.ac.uk to join the mailing list, then you can join us properly at the first social of the year :smile:

Can't help with the other socs though...
Reply 23
There were lots I didn't join that I wanted to! I was verrry hungover (bad idea) and I missed out on Theatre Soc and Creative Writing Soc. I thought about joining RAG as well... and I might join the Chaps now that I know Chapettes (Chapesses? hmm) are included! I was going to join Catfish, I even went as far as going to the Ram with some friends for their pub crawl in the first week, but they looked so.. scary... I freaked out and wouldn't talk to them :redface: which was stupid. Are they as intense as they look?

Anyway, mostly I wanted to know how I could get a hold of maybe e-mail adresses for the presumably lovely people who run the societies I missed? Only I am kicking myself for not realising there were more rooms... le sigh.
Reply 24
Thanks for the help! :biggrin:
Reply 25
theonlyway
There were lots I didn't join that I wanted to! I was verrry hungover (bad idea) and I missed out on Theatre Soc and Creative Writing Soc. I thought about joining RAG as well... and I might join the Chaps now that I know Chapettes (Chapesses? hmm) are included! I was going to join Catfish, I even went as far as going to the Ram with some friends for their pub crawl in the first week, but they looked so.. scary... I freaked out and wouldn't talk to them :redface: which was stupid. Are they as intense as they look?

Anyway, mostly I wanted to know how I could get a hold of maybe e-mail adresses for the presumably lovely people who run the societies I missed? Only I am kicking myself for not realising there were more rooms... le sigh.

As I said to Katy, email James about ChapSoc.
And drop me a PM about Creative Writing, I'm the president :biggrin:
Reply 26
Angelil
As I said to Katy, email James about ChapSoc.
And drop me a PM about Creative Writing, I'm the president :biggrin:

I must have seen you then Angelil, when I came to the meeting a week ago about the CW :biggrin:

I didn't have any money at the squash, so I will probably email you at some point about joining the creative writing....though I am on the email list.
Reply 27
Yes, you may have done, unless you popped by in the hour when I was out 'networking'. I was wearing red sparkly shoes if you saw me....
Reply 28
I just joined trampolining but thats enough for me...i love trampolining

Latest

Trending

Trending