The Student Room Group

Neuroscience Msci at Kings

i've applied to kings for the msci degree neuroscience and i was wondering about my chances . my stats are:

GCSE: 7A*, 3A and a B
A level (achieved): AAAB
just really worried about the competition
Hi, since your achieved grade has clearly passed their requirement, you stand a good chance in getting an offer. What that would help your application is an excellent ps and reference. Also, what subjects did you took ? And i'm assuming your predictions should be really high as well?

All the best :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by chickensthatfly
Hi, since your achieved grade has clearly passed their requirement, you stand a good chance in getting an offer. What that would help your application is an excellent ps and reference. Also, what subjects did you took ? And i'm assuming your predictions should be really high as well?

All the best :smile:

I've already achieved AAAB at A level, i did maths, bio, chem and further maths, im just worried that because the Msci course (B141) has a higher entry requirements ( AAA) than the BSc (B140- AAB) so is there a higher level of competition for the MSci course?
well not necessarily. maybe the course requires a higher degree of work and is more reputable compared to the other hence a way of showing its reputation is by the entry requirements. the competition level for the courses isnt the cause of the difference in entry grades. as i see it, you shouldnt worry too much on it now, because your grades clearly qualify for the course so i wouldnt stress out too much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending