The Student Room Group

Any Canadians applying for September 2015 M.Pharm entry?

Hey everyone, I am applying for september entry to M.Pharm programs, namely Manchester, Aston, Keele and Brighton.

I would love to hear from other Canadian students who have already gotten admission and what their grades and qualifications were like.

Thanks everyone!
Hi! I noticed that you haven't received any responses yet. You may consider posting in the dedicated forums for the universities you are applying to (you can find the links on the front page of the forum) on in the International lounge, which you can find here - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=117

Good luck! :smile:
Hey there,

I'm also a Canadian student. I've already applied for entry (manchester, ucl, kcl for pharmacy) oxford for biochemsitry and icl for biochemistry and management. Honestly, I'm reapply hoping for icl as i kind of like the idea of doing management too.

I received an offer from Manchester on nov 7th (after doing an online assessment on nov 3)

As for grades, i had no AP, no IB, standard OSSD. Finished 12 chem with 86% (i know it's pretty bad). All others were predicted grades with mostly 95% or 90% (pretty much my grade 11 marks)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending