The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Official LSE Economics BSc Thread - Applications, Offers etc 2015

Hi,

I know on Student Room there is an LSE applicants 2015 thread and there is another Economics applicants 2015 thread, but there didn't seem to be one for just LSE Economics.

I'm applying for economics at LSE for 2015, so was wondering who else is :smile:

What are everyone's applications like and do you have any offers?
I didn't apply, but a few of my friends did and they haven't heard anything back yet
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Hi!

I hold a offer for BSc. Economics at LSE for 2015 entry (I applied last year and hold a deferred offer) so all the best for your applications and maybe I'll see some of ya there soon! Good luck and don't worry too much!
Hi I got an offer for BSc Econ last week :smile: good luck to the rest of you guys!
Reply 4
Original post by hiblablabla
Hi I got an offer for BSc Econ last week :smile: good luck to the rest of you guys!

Are you an international student or post-qualification? If not, can you tell me your AS grades and A2 predictions because you might be the first person I've seen with an offer this early who hasn't left school/done A2s yet
Original post by kohakz
Are you an international student or post-qualification? If not, can you tell me your AS grades and A2 predictions because you might be the first person I've seen with an offer this early who hasn't left school/done A2s yet

International student I'm afraid. I don't do A levels :smile:
Reply 6
International student I'm afraid. I don't do A levels :smile:

ah right...no worries. Thanks for letting me know. I'm now really sure that they don't give offers this early for those applying from uk now as I've yet to find one but there seems to be a fair amoung of overseas students who've had one
Reply 7

Can you tell me when you sent your application to LSE? Thanks.
I'm an international applicant (Italian) and I'm in my third week of wait! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending