The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston Uni and law?

Is it a good idea to study law with management at Aston Uni? I also consider Nottingham Trent or Northumbria uni but Im not sure which of those would be the best
Reply 1
First thing's first.. how do they compare on the league tables? I hear that law is a new course at Aston.

PS love your username! AM fan at your service
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Lilyghz
First thing's first.. how do they compare on the league tables? I hear that law is a new course at Aston.PS love your username! AM fan at your service

well the thing is that I want to do a sandwich course which would be better in my opinion as I'd have a one year experience. And Nottingham Uni is better than northumbria uni according to league tables, but there is no info about Aston Uni as there aren't enough information aha And id rather do law with management or law with business instead of just law and nottingham uni doesn't have law with business with placement year ah ;/

hahahahahah yes AM is my fav band as you can say
As you've picked up our dedicated Law course is relatively new but we already have graduates from LLB Law with Management so we are not new to the subject. We've also been teaching law within our Business School degrees for many years. As a newer LLB course we won’t yet have all the data needed to be ranked separately but the rankings for our Business degrees will give you a good idea of our reputation. Where we do differ is in our emphasis upon giving our law students the skills that will make them highly employable in addition to the subject knowledge required to progress to be barristers and/or solicitors.

Hope to see you in October. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest