The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Offer Holders 2015

Looks like the first offers from the first round of interviews are finally coming in!

All offer holders for October 2015 entry are welcome here!
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

i thought people only just had interviews?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by 29Bilal96
i thought people only just had interviews?

Yep, first round of interviews just happened. Now first round of offers. Feels awesome to have one :cool:
Got a Computing offer today! Don't know the details yet, but hopefully it'll be the standard.
Reply 4
Original post by Homletmoo
Got a Computing offer today! Don't know the details yet, but hopefully it'll be the standard.

Well done, dude. I'm just praying they haven't included my EPQ in the requirements!
Reply 5
Original post by Homletmoo

I'm applying for Computing and took MAT this month. I submitted my UCAS on 13 Oct, but I haven't received interview from imperial. Why is that? Btw, I got interview from Cambridge.
Reply 6
I submitted mine 15th octboer and I'm still waiting, heard no reply or even an interview. I'm pretty sure the rejected people are informed last I may be one of them,
Reply 7
Hi guys

Lets us know what you have offers for, your predicted/confirmed grades and why you want to go to imperial
Geophysics MSci. Offer is A*AAA which I'm not too worried about since I'm hoping for 4A*s. Imperial's Earth Sciences department looks absolutely wonderful and their course sounds excellent and really exciting so I think I'd be very happy there!
Reply 9
Original post by Chlorophile
Geophysics MSci. Offer is A*AAA which I'm not too worried about since I'm hoping for 4A*s. Imperial's Earth Sciences department looks absolutely wonderful and their course sounds excellent and really exciting so I think I'd be very happy there!

Congratulations on the offer. And yes, it is excellent. I was very happy there.
Reply 10
Already a thread stickied. :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2972631

MEng CompSci A*AAA + A for EPQ.
Reply 11
Offer for biology on the condition that I didn't lie about my grades,

why why do you guys want to go to imperial over other top unis ? (Ucl Durham Bristol ect ...)
A*A*AA for chemical engineering :smile:
I got an offer! A*AAA, grade 2 in STEP Paper 1 and A in EPQ. Yep, EPQ really the most annoying one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thatfunnym8
I got an offer! A*AAA, grade 2 in STEP Paper 1 and A in EPQ. Yep, EPQ really the most annoying one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this for computing? How did ur interview go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you not get the option to do AEA and get a merit rather than a 2 in step 1??
Subjects ??
Original post by youngie1996
A*A*AA for chemical engineering :smile:

Which Subjects ?
and when did you get an offer ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm STEP offers for Compsci. Imperial stepping it up.
Original post by shhamzaijaz
Which Subjects ?
and when did you get an offer ?
A* in maths and A*AA in any order out of Further maths, chemistry and physics :smile: It was wednesday night.

Quick Reply

Latest