The Student Room Group

2015 Early Years Education with QTS

[INDENT]Hi!
I feel that there isn't really a thread about early years education, as it is mainly general primary. I sent my ucas off about a week ago, applying to university of Cumbria, York St John's, Leeds Beckett and Huddersfield but haven't got anything back yet. I was just curious to see where other people have applied and what offers they have got so far

Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:
Hello, I've applied to University of Cumbria and Northumbria for early years education and Durham for primary education. My application was sent off last week and I've got an interview for Cumbria on 10th December!!
Have you heard back yet? :smile:
Reply 3
Well done! No I haven't heard anything, I'm starting to worry a bit, it's nearly been a month :s-smilie: x
Have you received emails from them confirming they've received your application? I'm sure they'll get back to you soon! If you're applying through a school/college it can take them a while to send your application and reference off. Hope you hear back soon! x
Reply 5
Thanks :smile: yea I've received emails it's definitely been sent off, I'm not really worried it's just the waiting I hate! I hope your interview goes well x
Reply 6
Original post by ToyahLouise
Well done! No I haven't heard anything, I'm starting to worry a bit, it's nearly been a month :s-smilie: x

I wouldn't worry, I've applied to Leeds Beckett for Early Years too and haven't heard anything! I think some places wait until they have most of the applicants so they can compare.
Reply 7
I got an invite to an interview yesterday for the 10th of December :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by vickst
I wouldn't worry, I've applied to Leeds Beckett for Early Years too and haven't heard anything! I think some places wait until they have most of the applicants so they can compare.

how did your early years interview at Leeds beckett go?? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest