The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dentistry 2015 Applicants - University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Anyone got an interview on the 13th of January?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 201
Reply 202
For each station is it one question per station or are several questions asked? This is my first MMI experience so I dunno :/
Original post by Asfoi
For each station is it one question per station or are several questions asked? This is my first MMI experience so I dunno :/

Just think of it as a chat at each station. There's more than one question, I think it'd be a bit mean of them to ask you one thing and expect you to talk for seven minutes :tongue:
Reply 204
Does the dental contract reform apply to Scotland as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Asfoi
Ah right makes sense was worried I have to go on for so long for each of my answers :biggrin:. Thanks for the help :smile:. Have you got an interview at dundee too?

I've had mines already. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 206
Original post by AspiringMedic8
I've had mines already. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh nice how was it, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Asfoi
Oh nice how was it, if you don't mind me asking?

Really, really good. It was nothing like I imagined. It felt more like an informal chat with a bunch of people tbh. They don't try and "grill" you or anything, most of the time when I was talking they were just smiling and nodding :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Asfoi
Ah nice one, are you a scottish applicant or english? Yeah hoping it goes well!

Scottish! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
For those who've done it, was the roleplay scary lol? I'm a bad actor
Original post by nikhil95
For those who've done it, was the roleplay scary lol? I'm a bad actor

I didn't find it scary as such but felt as though some of them you were repeating things to keep it going for the 5/7 minutes and repeating things haha
Reply 211
Are the last of the interviews next week? Or are there more in February?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 212
Original post by Raabiah
Are the last of the interviews next week? Or are there more in February?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe next week are the last ones, though Im not 100% sure so best to ring up :smile:
Reply 213
Original post by Asfoi
I believe next week are the last ones, though Im not 100% sure so best to ring up :smile:

Yeah I think I'll email them and see. Is your interview next Tuesday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Turnip17
I didn't find it scary as such but felt as though some of them you were repeating things to keep it going for the 5/7 minutes and repeating things haha

Lool, hope the scenario isn't a tough one. Good luck for rest of your application!
Reply 215
Original post by Raabiah
Yeah I think I'll email them and see. Is your interview next Tuesday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would phone them and speak directly to admissions for a faster response :smile:. And my interview is next monday. Are you still waiting or have you got an interview?
Reply 216
Original post by Asfoi
I would phone them and speak directly to admissions for a faster response :smile:. And my interview is next monday. Are you still waiting or have you got an interview?

My interview is on Tuesday but I've not been well lately so idk if I should try to reschedule or not. But thanks for the advice, I might phone them on Thursday if nothing changes.
Good luck for your interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
is it traditional lectures way of learning here?

[INDENT]How does MMI for Dundee look like ? Are all based on scenario cases ? any dental knowledge required ? Thanks [/INDENT]

Good luck anyone with interviews this week!

Quick Reply

Latest