The Student Room Group

Twin Pranks!!!

Hey everyone

On friday i'll be off home for a day (from uni) to see a few friends. The thing is that i've got a twin brother who is staying at uni while i go to the pub to catch up with my friends. So what ive done is told some friends that ill be in the pub on friday night and not to tell my other friends (known them for a couple of months but they sort of know that ive got a twin brother).

What could i do to surprise them- 1 idea is to pretend that i'm their triplet:smile: or pretend that i'm my brother and ignore them and see whether they recognise me or not.

The other thing is that my brother will be coming to my uni in the near future and i need to think of a few pranks to play on my flat mates as they don't know that i've got a twin.

Thanks a lot
Jonno02
Hey everyone

On friday i'll be off home for a day (from uni) to see a few friends. The thing is that i've got a twin brother who is staying at uni while i go to the pub to catch up with my friends. So what ive done is told some friends that ill be in the pub on friday night and not to tell my other friends (known them for a couple of months but they sort of know that ive got a twin brother).

What could i do to surprise them- 1 idea is to pretend that i'm their triplet:smile: or pretend that i'm my brother and ignore them and see whether they recognise me or not.

The other thing is that my brother will be coming to my uni in the near future and i need to think of a few pranks to play on my flat mates as they don't know that i've got a twin.

Thanks a lot

No problem.
Wear the same clothes and just do things like walk past them twice.
If you wear glasses, swap them. That's what I did with my sisters when we were younger and it was rather hilarious! Obviously this'll only work once you're together....
Don't play any pranks. Simply tell them that you have a twin brother and invite him round to meet your friends.
Reply 5
Take a mirror each so there's four of you. And if they get pissed enough that'll make eight.
Reply 6
lol like your thinking Juwel
Thorpe
lol like your thinking Juwel

No.
Reply 8
Convalescent
Don't play any pranks. Simply tell them that you have a twin brother and invite him round to meet your friends.

How boring.
Reply 9
Thank you kirstinx.

Harmless pranks are always fun.

Why not both of you go to the pub dressed in the same gear, but one of you hide; then go with your friends to the bar, order and take your drink away, then other twin goes and orders the same drink.

Latest