The Student Room Group

Man smacks the soul out of woman* on the NY Subway

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SarcasticMel
That bitch had everything coming, she was shouting abuse, she even hit the camera guy's cam out of his hand twice, I mean wtf, and the guy had actually walked away from them and she goes after him.

Good for him for showing her what you get if you behave like an animal.

This tbh. I was rooting for him. :indiff:
Reply 41
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Seen it before. Good video :gthumb:

Having a vagina doesn't mean you're allowed to do whatever you want. If you hit someone who is quite clearly stronger than you, don't be surprised when they give you a nice whack in return.

:mmm:
Reply 42
Original post by IdeasForLife
They were pretty much asking for it. Horrible people. If you go along slapping people then what do they expect? :0

That's the thing they don't expect anything back. Did you see how they all jumped on him after it happened? :tongue:
Original post by TolerantBeing
And here begins the trend of males posting videos of men beating women because a. It's justified. And b. It's equality.

Men beating women isn't justified, but I don't exactly feel sorry for the women who were hit in this video. They assaulted him, and probably would've continued to harass him.
Original post by Biryani007
Lolol what you on about? Obviously it doesn't mean we can do whatever we want...common sense no?

Obviously, but some people, like the girls in the video and the hilarious white-knight who got his ass kicked, lack common sense.
Obviously, but some people, like the girls in the video and the hilarious white-knight who got his ass kicked, lack common sense.

Was there a white-knight? Or was it just some guy breaking up the fight? :lol:
Was there a white-knight? Or was it just some guy breaking up the fight? :lol:

The guy who attacked the big guy after the girl got slapped, was the white knight.
The guy who attacked the big guy after the girl got slapped, was the white knight.

Must've missed it...will watch again :biggrin:

EDIT: Loool I thought it was the girl he was beating...I didn't realise it was a guy haha.
(edited 9 years ago)
We had a relatively large thread on this before with the same video lol.
I said pretty much the same thing posters above said. That guy in the video had his presumably expensive mobile phone knocked down should have hit the bitch too.
I loved the part where the white night gets is ass handed to him lol. That guy ****ed all them ****tards up. Win-Win. Feel sorry for him not being able to wear his jacket anymore :frown:
Must've missed it...will watch again :biggrin:

EDIT: Loool I thought it was the girl he was beating...I didn't realise it was a guy haha.

lol...beating a girl like that, or in fact any individual who was significantly weaker and not fighting back, would be an overreaction. Even then, the big guy was trying to contain the white-knight; he wasn't going all out on him.
lol...beating a girl like that, or in fact any individual who was significantly weaker and not fighting back, would be an overreaction. Even then, the big guy was trying to contain the white-knight; he wasn't going all out on him.

Lol that's what I thought people were complaining over...her getting badly beaten but seen as she just got slapped I don't see a problem, she clearly deserved it because she whacked him in the head with her shoes and was going crazy before that too.
Original post by jumjum
disgusting heaviour

How?

He was being verbally harassed, then physically assaulted and the woman in question was following him and continuing to hit him even as he attempted to walk away from the situation. She gave no indication that she would stop unless somebody intervened.

You cannot hide behind your gender as an excuse for your actions.

If a woman physically assaults somebody and the person they assault retaliates then it's what they deserved. They can't then try and use the "it was wrong of you to hit a woman" argument because as soon as they initiate violence, in my opinion, gender goes out the window.

It would be like if a 17 year old guy, just passed his driving test, ran somebody over and then tried to use the excuse "you can't blame me for this, I'm a young man, records show we're more prone to crashing. It's not my fault, it's simply my gender".
(edited 9 years ago)
Lol that's what I thought people were complaining over...her getting badly beaten but seen as she just got slapped I don't see a problem, she clearly deserved it because she whacked him in the head with her shoes and was going crazy before that too.

Exactly. But the big guy had to spend 4 days in jail for this ****ty situation....
Original post by scrotgrot
Still, men also ought to be aware of their own strength and try to control their anger, because they can cause so much more damage with just fists. So should women, particularly if they are so angry they start throwing things or using weapons.

He did control his anger, he stood there and did nothing while she verbally and physically abused him for an extended period of time. Then he attempted to walk away from the situation, tried to leave the area, but was followed by this "woman" who continued to verbally and physically abuse him, and only at that point did he snap.

He lasted a hell of a lot longer than a hell of a lot of guys would have in that situation.
Original post by TolerantBeing
And here begins the trend of males posting videos of men beating women because a. It's justified. And b. It's equality.

Stop talking out your ****ing ass.

"Men beating women" is never justified or appropriate.

Men responding to being physically assaulted by a woman however is entirely justified.
Exactly. But the big guy had to spend 4 days in jail for this ****ty situation....

For slapping the girl or beating the guy?
For slapping the girl or beating the guy?

For both I think. But the charges against him have been dropped, and apparently his lawyer is going to file a complaint against the girl.
Good that bitch got what was coming.

If you're gonna abuse someone on the train be prepared for them to retaliate. If not you're gonna have a bad time.
I'd like to hit the guy screaming "oh ****" throughout the entire fkin thing.
Reply 59
God, that slap was satisfying.

Quick Reply

Latest