The Student Room Group

Ched Evans is innocent

I feel realy sorry fr ched evans, it is not fair. he has served his time and now deserves to get on with his life. it is unfair and jessica ennis is being a ****ing bitch about it all. who gives a ****, he made a mistake and now he wants to get on with his life. the girl he 'raped' consented to it anyway and even though she was drunk, so was ched. why is it considered that ched raped her, maybe she raped ched? the world is unfair towards men and it is unfair.
Cool story bro.
Original post by And then...
Cool story bro.

let me guess your another raging feminazi
Totally agree with you, served his time...

She was too drunk to consent to it, so it wasn't that she said yes or no, think people are being really unfair on him to be honest. Maybe she even said yes but regretted it so much and said she didn't consent?
Original post by OcksfordHopeful
let me guess your another raging feminazi

I didn't even read the original post. Obviously I've hit a little nerve for you to be throwing about the word feminazi, jog on.
Being too drunk to consent means that she didn't consent. I agree that he's served his time and should be allowed back into society, but attempting to get back into football, showing no remorse for his actions whatsoever, whether by choice or not being a potential role model, all of this means that it is right that he is targeted and hounded by the press. He should've just tried to keep a low profile, going straight back into this country's major sport is an unwise thing to do.
Reply 6
You'd be singing a different tune if she was a family member or close friend.

Why do people car so much about footballers, it's just sad
"Ched". Something about that name just irritates me. Ched's problem is that he doesn't think he did anything wrong. His followers are harassing the girl and anyone who challenges him. He's a vile little rapist who doesn't actually seem reformed, seeing as he thinks what he did was alright. Should have served a lot more time and an extra 3 years for the name "Ched" too. Stupid of him to jump straight into the spotlight too, he should have kept a low profile, made a public apology and waited for things to die down as much as they could given the circumstances.
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
Being too drunk to consent means that she didn't consent. I agree that he's served his time and should be allowed back into society, but attempting to get back into football, showing no remorse for his actions whatsoever, whether by choice or not being a potential role model, all of this means that it is right that he is targeted and hounded by the press. He should've just tried to keep a low profile, going straight back into this country's major sport is an unwise thing to do.

Pretty much this.

Ched Evans was found guilty in a court of law. He's not innocent.
While I don't understand why people are so against him going back into football - lee hughes and luke mccormick both killed people and went back into the sport once released - that he shows no remorse is a cause for concern. However, he is definitely guilty - she consented with Mcdonald, not Evans.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BefuddledPenguin

The problem here though is that she was too drunk to remember if she gave consent.

There is every chance that she did but because of the state she was in she didn't remember having given consent the following day.
Original post by OcksfordHopeful
I feel realy sorry fr ched evans, it is not fair. he has served his time and now deserves to get on with his life. it is unfair and jessica ennis is being a ****ing bitch about it all. who gives a ****, he made a mistake and now he wants to get on with his life. the girl he 'raped' consented to it anyway and even though she was drunk, so was ched. why is it considered that ched raped her, maybe she raped ched? the world is unfair towards men and it is unfair.

Yeah, what a bitch for not wanting to have her name associated with a convicted rapist. A decision that literally affects no one else - except maybe Ched himself, seeing as people are jumping like rats from the sinking ship that is Sheffield United's support network.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending